How much of your city/town have you explored?

Discussion in 'General' started by B ran420, Jan 16, 2014.

1. For me, I'd say I have covered about 80% of my city, maybe even a little less. The only parts I've never really been to is the ghetto and on the outskirts. Whenever I get bored, sometimes I'll just go for a drive and try and find an area of town I've never been to before. Anyways sorry for the weird thread, I was just curious how familiar people are with their own area.

2. I'd say I'm pretty familiar.

It's a fairly small city and I'm into my third year of living here. It also helps that I work in the trades, so I'm quite travelled through most of the neighborhoods. I'd go as far as to say that there probably aren't too many, if any, places that I haven't at least passed through.

I'd even go as far as to suggest I'm pretty familiar with the state as a whole. It's pretty big and pretty empty, but I've driven along all of the major highways (which aren't really "highways" in the eyes of most people - dirt roads, anyone?). Even for the places which I haven't been, I've been nearby or talked extensively with people who have been there before. I can at least say that I'm very familiar with every single major town in the territory.

3. I always explore the area I move to. I love to just load a bowl and drive around scoping out the town.

4. I've been in the same city for just over 20 years. I'd say I know it pretty damn well. Lol. Can't fucking wait to move away.