Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much of your budget is for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy feet, Nov 27, 2011.

1. 25% of £600 a month, not sure :smoke:

2. Usually my paycheck is 240 every 2 weeks. I deposit half, then half goes towards gas and insurance and the other half is for about 5 gs

3. 50% goes into savings, 35%~ goes to bills, 15% goes to hobbies/smoking.

4. right now about 3/4 of my check goes towards weed and drugs.the rest is consumed by my car and keeping myself fed.

5. 80% of it I would say, rest of it travel etc.

6. During schooltime, maybe about $40 a week at the most, probably about $20. In that time I can only really smoke late at night so I don't get through it as quick. My budget is about $100 a week, but I'm saving atm too.

During holiday season, I guess $60-80 a week to leave myself some money for food too.

7. Half of it. Which is like a half oz a month.

8. I set aside $150 per week for all of my illegal goodies.
    $60 of that goes to weed.

9. As least as possible but I get an ounce every few weeks so it's the same everytime

10. On average, 400 dollars per month .. Percent wise, it would be roughly 7-8% percent of my expense budget per month

11. I get in between 3 and 5 euros a day for lunch at school and a few days a week il just starve and save the money for some weed at the weekend, i have no other source of income and cant get a job, it works out, i usually have enough to go halves on a 25bag with a friend, it all works out good!

12. So you deposit half your income in the bank, spend half on gas and insurance, and then spend another half on weed?

I'm fucking confused.

13. Whenever I need to smoke.

• Like Like x 1

14. So you deposit half your income in the bank, spend half on gas and insurance, and then spend another half on weed?

I'm fucking confused.

15. Ive probably spent over 5k.on bud in the past 2 years. A lot of pickups when you but an eigth max at 1 time

16. 900-1200 a month. Like 10-15% of my budget. I buy a lot of top shelf 8ths, edibles, and a variety of hash(mostly 40-50 a gram hash oil).
    If I were to pick up a lot of 1 strain I'd save money, but I prefer a variety. A 7-800 qp of fire would probably last me about 5 weeks, but I don't really need to worry about my budget...so yea haha.

17. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

So you deposit half your income in the bank, spend half on gas and insurance, and then spend another half on weed?

I'm fucking confused.[/quote]

I think he meant like 120(1/2) in the bank then 60/1/4th) on gas and 60(1/4th) on bud...idk tho haha. So smacked

18. $20 - $30 a week generally. If I have extra cash that week then ill buy a bigger bag or dank

19. Always make sure I have $350 for weed. Usually only need like $200 though.

20. #40 Anthony777, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Or maybe he's speaking for the whole month.

Half of the first check in the bank, half to gas and insurance.

Half of the second check in the bank, half to bud.

Idk, he didn't make much sense there.

Edit: As for me...I'm commuting to college, living at home, jobless.

I get $2,800 in financial aid in january. Going to put back $1,500 for gas for the semster, spend $400-500 on books, leaving me with $800-900 for food and whatever else tickles my fancy.