How much of this should I trim

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Billzback, Apr 9, 2020.

1. IMG_0578.JPG I will be getting side lights within the next 2 weeks hlg 120 3000k

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hope you got some more headroom im not seeing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. IMG_0578.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cool dude. Those are going to go ape shit when they flower dude. I dont lollipop or defoliate too much. In my experience the bottom 1/3 is where the majority of popcorn buds end up if that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. They are on day 12

6. Then personally I'd leave them alone for about another 2 weeks. At least untill the buds start forming.
    Then you can see what's gonna be popcorn and what's worth keeping.
    I don't lollipop as I like having the trim for making hash.
    I'm assuming your going for max buds minimal junk though?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yah I’m going for great results all around that’s why I’m getting the side lights

8. If your getting side lights wait till you got em in and can see whats not getting light.

9. Until they look like skeletons just leave 5-7 top fan leaves for photosynthesis...and lolipop it...thats what i would do....well thats what i was taught lol for high quality buds.

10. what kinda lights are they HLG135?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes

12. Man.. if it was me. I’d strap them jonts down, splay them out flat, the stems are thin as a bitch, should make training simple, even with them being in flower lay them open let them get all the light, keep tying them down till they’re budding everywhere they can, THEN and only Then would I trim about four weeks after flip, 2 weeks into flower. Trim all the low shit branches and all, the plant will be telling you at that point what’s not getting light (light green af) in comparison to the rest of the plants.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What’s a jont and I don’t know how much more I can flatten them out IMG_0758.JPG

14. Id say u've flattened it out nicely. Trim the big fan leaves and bud sites around the 6 inchs or so mark and a few fan leaves in the middle. Just my 2 cents Im no expert. Still learning as well after a few years.

• Like Like x 1