Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much of my $100 should i spend on weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. im 18, live at home with my mom and dont have a job, so i usually have less then $30 on me. i just now got $100, wich in pretty rare for me to have so my question is... how much of the 100 do i spend on weed and how much do i save for other shit? i wana get a cd or 2 as well.

2. definatly buy $100 worth and stock up. it will save you money in the end

3. heres what you do...just don't get caught.

Buy $100 worth.. Usually $75 for an oZ of schwag... So what ya wanna do is take it all in somthing air tight (usually a jar), and put an orange peel in there with a small piece of paper for oh...7-10 hours (then take out), then leave the stuff in the jar for a while...It should feel moist, and look a little bit greener. Which, actuly makes it a little better. Now heres where it gets good. (you might want to buy a digital scale)... Sell $20 sacks, bowl fulls, dimers, so you make your money back.. see if you put 2.5 grams in each $20 sack.. think about it.. 28g/2.5=11.2... then 11.2x20=224... So you actuly just made $114 if you spent $100... Do that a couple times, and keep some for your self each time.. trust me.. it works..

***PS. Im not talking about DEALING specificly, since thats not aloud here, I'm simply saying your friends might wanna buy some off you or somthing, don't go try to sell to people*** WINK WINK! :rolleyes:

4. that's fuckin crazy.. since I got 3 a's 2 b's and a C+ on my gradecard I'm getting 100$ tommorow.. and since i havne't gotta a on a interim or gradecard since i was in 3 rd grade.. im in ***** now.. and i usually had few b's.. they're really proud of me.
    damn.. i hope all that made sense.. i'm blazed :smoke:

5. Guess what.. I'm in ***** too!... haha.. anyways.. Yeah. I got a 3.5 GPA... 3 A's, 2 B's, and a C..

6. $75 per ounce for one ounce? that seems like realllllyy low to me. in his area i kind of doubt it'll be that little.
    but if it IS that low where he's at, why not just get the oz, sell it all off for 30-35 per eighth and do it that way?

7. Hmm but we're talking schwag prices here.. i get dankie for $160-$200 per oZ

8. my town is so sad that you cant buy an ounce at once... we buy by the gram here... i wish i knew someone who would sell on a larger scale, but yeah.... what ya gonna do

9. lol, usually all or most my money supports my weed habits... an ounce for me only lasts about 4-6 days...

10. try living in ny, portions for dimes and twenties are so stingy. you have to be friends with ur dealer or grow to get nice amounts.

11. if you have no other financial obligations and can't think of anything else you might like to spend it on (a girl, video game)...by all means - spend it on all the weed you can get. buy in bulk, save in the long run.

as for the orange peel thing...it's not good to leave an orange peel sitting with your weed for too long. that's just asking for mold and unwanted growth. it doesn't increase potency, nor does it slow down the "staleness" process. i keep mine in a jar when i'm not traveling with it. and then i just use baggies. orange peels are for the garbage.

12. exactly, im the same way, and ive never had problems with blue molding weed and all that b..s ma fucka

13. Actuly, I have to tell you I have researched this for a while, not my mention went through over 50 threads on here of the orange peel/cirtus peel technique. Now it doesn't increase potency, but it does make it a little more moist so it doesn't burn as fast, and it DOES preserve it a little longer. So research before you talk.