Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much of a stoner do you come across as?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Sep 11, 2009.

1. People thought I smoked years before I did.

2. They could be. I know once I started smoking weed my eyes became premantly red and baggy... even when I'm sober... It's fucked up

3. Most people I've met are surprised initially, but don't doubt it at all once I do tell them I smoke. xD

4. 90% of people I know, know that I smoke

It's no secret!

" Come on mary jane, I dont look like somebody who would smoke.... marijauna?"

5. Nobody ever believes me. I used to be that kid that would hear someone talk about pot smoking or drinking, I would call them retarded and scold them for ruining their minds, etc. I was such a dick...

But yeah, usually if I ever mention smoking to anyone, for the above mentioned reasons, people think I'm just being sarcastic or something.

6. I don't look anything like a stoner. I can see bias overcome people after I tell them I smoke. Then, they grow a rugged perception, it's pretty disappointing to see this.

7. Same. People always catch me with my Pink Floyd - Divison Bell tshirt on... lol. Now I toke more often than not.

8. I dunno people say i have a stoner personality. I dont geek out when high i just am really mellow and laid back. People arent so suprised i smoke but they didn't really expect it. Also in my area everyone smokes so its like oh whatever.

9. I'm an high level manager at a very conservative publically traded company. Yeah, folks don't expect me to smoke weed. I could even tell some of my co-workers on Monday, "Yeah, I had a great wake-n-bake yesterday" and they wouldn't believe me.

10. The way I look, I could either be a stoner who keeps his shit together somewhat, or just a groovy dude who doesn't need to smoke weed to be chill. And apparently I'm all articulate and shit, so people are generally surprised when they find out I smoke weed, but then they think about it a little bit, then they laugh and go "yeah, makes sense." :)

11. i didnt really know how to answer.

no one expects me to smoke until we start talking about weed. then they're like o_O

12. I look and act like the kind of person who would, at least people tell me that for the last few years. But it's pretty funny since I didn't start smoking it until this year.

13. I have a 'naturally-high' personality, academically succesful (honour roll slacker ;)), and come off as a bit of as a straight edge (don't have sex, anti-alcohol, anti-everyotherdrugbesidesweed)...

Little do they know about me and my recreational cannabis use... SNICKER.

wow i'm blazed

14. ha ha dont know why but made me lol
    +rep

15. most people don't know I smoke but I don't look like the stoner type anyway. that works great for a cover, noone ever suspects me:D

16. Whenever I tell someone I smoke they kinda go :O

17. I've been known in my school throughout my years, and no one really "knows" i smoke, cause i dont tell many people, but i wouldnt come across as being a stoner..

My football coach apparently told the linemen coach that he thinks i do drugs.. So the linemen coach asked me i told him no at first, and then he said cause i have bags under my eyes (insomnia) and that i seem a little paranoid or some shit.. But its pretty much from being tired pretty much 24/7.

So i quit football, cause i hate profiling, and people who stereotype

18. hahaha same here man. I always have blood shot eyes or my pupils are like saucers (when i am tired). People always think i am stoned. Walking into store and shit i always go with it and and pretend i am stoned and people find me more approachable and nice. Thats just how i am though.

I just look stoned and happy most of the time, or like i am tripping and tired.

19. #39 Sketchy Newb, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    When I grow my facial hair and fro out (yeah, if I leave my hair untamed it grows out like a fro) people basically assume I smoke. When my hair is clean cut and I shave, I really don't look like I would smoke. In high school, I took a lot of AP classes and got A's and B's, so naturally people found it hard to accept a stoner succeeding in school. I always found it interesting that people were surprised though, since most of my friends weren't as smart as me (I hate to brag, but most of my friends were hovering around the 2.0 GPA area) and were known stoners.

20. I like how 63% are in the two "least likely" categories (myself included). It shows how we are becoming so common, and the idea that "everyone smokes" is kind of true. Its also interesting how so many of us are in one of these categories and we smoke, yet we look at others and guess they dont even based on how they look, many times, not thinking about how others would guess we dont based on how we look.