How much odor a single plant can have in a balcony

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cristal, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Im a new comer, this is my forst post and i would like to say ''high'' in the first place

Now about my problems, i wonder how much odor a single plant can have when its in flowering stage. I have a balcony with plently of sunlight where i can put a plant to grow in a flower pot but i have neighbours in the uper levels of the building. Does a single plant create such great odor that will be felt by my neighbours or iside my apartment? The balcony is closed with glass windows but the plant needs air and i cant keep those windows closed. Whats your opinions on this? I i have this seeds that i can grow : white whidow, white rhyno, a.m.s. , arjans haze #3(smallest sativa). They are smelly plants even if i grow just one at a time? Smell will be felt bad if i dont have a filtrating system?

I have an alternative place to grow but there is another problem.Its an isolated place in the back of my brothers house, outdor in the garden. That place is north-east oriented and dosent have direct sunlight just in the morning, 6 hour a day maybee and the rest is in shadow,the place have light but after 12am-13am it dosent have direct sunlight. This would be a bad place to grow the plant?

Thanks in advance for the answers and opinions.