How much more

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Standapug, Oct 7, 2016.

1. How we doin folks. Fimed my plants a few weeks ago and they are doin good now but iv been takin the large fan leaves off to try and get the light down underneath. Want to know your opinion on this and when would you recomend i flower these? 2nd time doin soil and 1st was disaster so just lookin for some pointers guys. Cheers an av loaded a couple o pics. 20161007_173531.jpg 20161007_173504.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking healthy. How many watts do you have in there? Light height?
    Light exposure is most important at the top of the plant, so if you do remove any leaves, start removing them from the lowest point. You could even do some more training and tie down some of the outer branches, allowing more leaves to be exposed to the light. That way you wouldn't need to worry about taking leaves off.
    As far as when to flower, that's up to you. If you're impatient, you could go ahead and flip them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi fella ☺ there under a 600w hps duel spectrum with the light height at 18 inches. Feeding canna tetra vega 5ml per litre and there soaking up a litre and a half each a day. My 2nd attempt at soil as my last was a disaster and 1st time havin a go at fim. Now gonna lst them as instructed by another and yourself. Was told to give them 2-3 weeks more in veg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks on the info buddy time to get to work

5. Subbed! Nice what strain? Bag or seed bank. How long have they been in veg for? You got good feedback another 2 weeks then you flip. You'll have some big bushes. Btw: you shouldn't take off to many fan leaves especially at the top. You could tuck the leaves that are blocking the bud site instead of taking them off. You could take some bottom foliage off and lollipop them so the top buds get more energy.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Al keep that in mind fella and use it thank you. Iv just finished the lst and im happy ☺ i was thinking a week like this then a week untied then flower? Oh sorry there super lemin haze at 6 weeks, i fimmed when the 3rd node was proud but struggled with the heat for a bit but got it under control now thank god. Seed bank too buddy

• Like Like x 1
  7. They look like they are ready to flower. They will stretch quite abit after 12/12 starts. Looking very nice. I think k everyone has their own pref for fan leaf removal. But yeah I think k it's best to stick to removing bottom leaves like robbie said

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi thanks for the info im gonna turn them on friday as im a bit worried about space ☺

9. Your plants look nice and healthy. Don't undo the LST before flowering them. If anything, adjust your LST to spread them out a bit more before flowering.

10. Thanks for the advice, spread them how fella, are there too many?

11. Think they are ready to flower?

12. No, when I said 'them' I meant the branches of your plants, not the wires. I don't know how many of either you have. The more spread out the branches are, the more light will reach the bottom/inside of the plant and help those develop.

13. Hi fella just a quick pic from yesterday

Attached Files:

14. They look ready to flower, but waiting g a week or two means you'll just have bigger plants. I flowered a plant that size. I'll show you what it looked like before the flip and at harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ah thankyou i will get onto it

16. Do you mind me askin what your yield per plant was please?

17. [​IMG] this was the day I flipped to 12/12. Two were males, they got pitched.

[​IMG] this is the LST I put on it because it was stretching like crazy. About 2" a day.

[​IMG] This was a couple days before harvest

[​IMG] This was the harvest 4 ounces of buds, and almost an ounce of shake and trim.

• Like Like x 1