How much more food do you eat when you have the munchies?

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Jul 9, 2008.

1. I'd say around 3x more o_O

2. I actually try to smoke after I hit the gym. When I'm high, I probably eat 2-3 times more food when I got the munchies. That way, I consume much more protein, like 50 grams, versus 30 grams if I didn't have the munchies.

So I kinda use the munchies as a protein booster.

3. I'll eat until the food is gone. I've been known to shred through bags and bags of potato chips. Jugs of Hawaiian Punch, and pounds of candy. Its odd too because I'm really skinny.

4. hahaha no lie ill eat whatever the fuck is front of me till its gone

5. I can go on forever. Sometimes, my friends and I order ridiculous amounts of food that has the waiters doubting us. We eat till we get full, then we smoke, then finish it... lol

6. I eat about 3x more

Usually I can just have one snack, say some cookies...but when I'm stoned I'll make a pizza eat some ice cream, some chips, cookies, some candy of some sort

Needless to say I love eating after I get high

7. if you stated otherwise i wouldnt believe you

8. Usually I don't stop eating until there's nothing left to eat lol

9. Actually its weird, ever since ive been upping my smoking more because of the summer, ive actually been eating alot LESS.

I find whenever i go to a chinese buffet i used to eat around 3 plates plus desert. Now im lucky to finish 1 and a half without feeling im about to barf.

Usually when i eat sushi i eat around 18 pieces, but now i went and i ate 9 and i actually puked because i felt like i ate to much (ive never ever puked from eating to much food. ever. ever ever.)

Im just not feeling hungry all the time. I never really get munchies anymore when i get blazed, and when i do i just have a popsicle and its fine.

Plus i dont really like to eat while high, it kind of kills it for me ya no

10. ^^ I'm with GA

For about the first 6 months of my smoking, I used to eat a LOT. But ever since then, my appetite has actually decreased and I have lost weight. I think eating while I'm high makes me lose my buzz IMO, it just seems that way for me. Dunno..

11. This reminds me of the good ol' days.

In High School, me and a buddy used to go to this Chinese Buffet and eat till we could barely move. We made sure to get our moneys worth. I vividly remember sitting there, thinking I could eat no more, and one loud fulfilling burp would just clear the way for a couple more servings.

I'm one of these people with a hollow leg. I can just store a bunch of food nowhere. We would go through like 6 plates each, and then some desert.

12. alot unfortunately. i spent 30 bucks at quik chek once. but that was also food for 3 people. but then again i ate alot of it.

wtf.

13. About twice. On a normal night I might have one snack (ice cream cone, string cheese, slice of leftover cake/brownies, etc.) and if I'm stoned I'd probably have two.