Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much money

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wiscodank, Sep 13, 2005.

1. do you ever like thinka bout how much money you've spent on weed alone? i've been smokign for about 5 years. but the past 2 years i've been purchasing copius amounts of marijuana. i can't even imagine how much money i've spent but damn it was worth it i think.

2. well i spend about 150 a month give or take a few...there was a big thread on this awhile back if im not wrong...but yah i smoke alot of dank, hydro, highs, kind bud, and so forth

3. i havent been spending much lately because of probation. But back when i was i spent around 80 dollars every weekend for about a year. I dont feel like doing math right now so if anyone feels inclined to find out which i doubt they will.. they can do the math :smoke: keep tokin

4. All I know is if I didnt smoke, I'd be rich.

5. Yes i have, that and ciggerettes.

6. i actually buy it too much so i have to cut down. :(

7. cigs and weed burn holes in my pockets. i spend about 120 a month on herb alone, sometimes more. on cigs...damn, i dont even wanna think about that. ha! imma grow my own tobacco! lol im gone...

8. Well, lets figure here... about 50 bucks a week for the first year, and this year I've been spending around 100-120 a week... so... that means I've spent... way too fuckin' much. LoL, but hey, what can I say? I love it!

9. lol...I probably spend more on booze than weed. Fortunatley, I usually get some sweet sensi and it usually lasts me a long time...a lot longer than the single malt scotch and aged rum I love to suck down!

10. I spent about $250 towards the beggining of summer, and then desided to stop buying weed until I got to college. Where the quality and prices are much better (Moving from North East to North West). So I have hundreds and hundreds of dollars that I've saved up for the rest of the year.

11. Wow, I could be driving a nice car...fucking calculator must be broken or something...

12. How about all the money people waste getting their daily grande mocha frappachino latte's? They'll spend $4-5 a day on some cafinated cup of sugar...if its only on weekdays, that'd be $20/week, $100/month, $1,200/year...lol

13. When i decided to smoke herb regularly i told myself that i had to quit smoking cigs, because i couldn't afford to do both cigs and MJ. I know that i used to spend almost 150 a month on cigs and i spend about 120 a month on the dank herb. So i actually have 30 bucks more a month because of the herb :p

Just another one of the many reasons i love the good herb it was an awesome stop smoking cigarettes aid.

14. i think if it was good weed, then it was all worth it. an 1/8th is like a cheap night out at a club or pub..... think of it like that.

15. Great rationalizations! :D

Once again, we prove that rationalization is more important than sex...lol
    I mean have you ever gone a day without rationalizing something? :p

16. Since I've started, I've easily spent over $15K on herb... EASILY... That's almost a down payment on a fuckin house, lol... :eek:

17. Over $600 dolla's ill tell you that much

18. Or you could grow and spend around $30 a month (mostly in electricity) for danker shit than you get now :)