How much money would you suck a penis for?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Jan 16, 2014.

1. All the good foods are shaped like dicks.....

2. [quote name="himan235" post="19359372" timestamp="1389992745"]All the good foods are shaped like dicks.....[/quote] I've never seen a dick shaped pizza before..but thats just me.

3. [quote name="Ragekai" post="19358733" timestamp="1389984581"]Well, thats 1,000 hours working at minimum wage in my state. Sooooo suck off a dude for 15-20 minutes or work for 1,000 hours? Basically is how I looked at it.[/quote] damn minimum wage sucks Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 70mill for me

5. 😨🏃

6. I am honestly not too afraid to do it for an absurd amount of money. I think that if I was on my last leg and desperate for money and literally had nothing and a normal person was stuck on having me as their dick sucker and offered me like 10k I would do it. But right now in my good standing with lots to lose I would ask for at least 20mill. And maybe a few cars

7. #87 squidrick420, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    I am bi so I don't really count here. Free if the dude is cute... but at least $500 if I sense no attraction to the guy.
    Sorry, but I do judge ascetic things like appearance, size, etc... at least in a sexual way. Other than that I am a total sociologist about stuff.

Just for some prospective on the subject and how I see it, if it was eating a chick out the same exact answer applies, cute free, gross then $500 at the min (maybe $1000 at the min, some vaginas have seriously grossed me out before).  

8. they can suck my dick and give me a mil but I'm not suck in dick fuck that I'm happy with no money haha

9. $2.50 and a jawbreaker..

..or a dollar and some envelopes.

:D

10. About tree fiddy.

11. [quote name="Ninjaballs" post="19354889" timestamp="1389924100"]I wouldn't do it for money. If obama was assassinated as a result, I wouldn't think twice.[/quote]Please don't say that. We will have to deal with communist Biden as our next president :/ My mortgage is like $60k. I'd suck a fat shlong for $75k. Gotta have a few leftovers to vacation with :)

12. I wouldn't suck no mans dick for any amount of money! I've done great so far without it.

13. what the fuck

what the fuck

what the fuck

what the fuck

what the fuck

what the fuck

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

14. let me get 5 bucks worth now then..

15. Love this thread. :hello:

[​IMG]

16. "900 dollars..."

"Wait, did you say 900 dollars?"

"I said 9,000, okay!?"

17. 100 dollars easy

18. [quote name="jordan264" post="19373912" timestamp="1390227152"]100 dollars easy[/quote]Way too low for me! It would seriously have to be quite a bit

19. Here's a better scenario: you're offered free loud for the rest of your life but you have to suck a dick and love it the whole time, would you do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum