How much money would you suck a penis for?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Jan 16, 2014.

1. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19357134" timestamp="1389952407"]Your mom does it for waaaaaay less that that.[/quote] so does yoursSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. no she doesn't, she passed away 12 years ago. 

3. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19357147" timestamp="1389952915"]no she doesn't, she passed away 12 years ago. [/quote] sorry to hear she's the dead 2$ hooker at the local Whore House Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. weak.   you chirp me for the mom joke, as then come up with that trash?  At least mine was funny. 

5. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19357152" timestamp="1389953197"]weak. you chirp me for the mom joke, as then come up with that trash? At least mine was funny. [/quote] the last guy complained that her nose was running and the owner said oh she's prolly full. Was that funny??Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #66 Shiva Blaster, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Nope, still lame and unoriginal.  You bore me.  I'm gonna go find your mom, she's waaaaay more exciting.

7. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19357179" timestamp="1389953695"]Nope, still lame and unoriginal. You bore me. I'm gonna go find your mom, she's waaaaay more exciting.[/quote] less original than "your mom does it for waaaaaay less" come on bro. Your mom commit suicide cause she couldn't handle her gay unemployed son??Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Probably at least a mill. Though a mill seems kind of low to me. 
    Boy, what a question this was haha. 

9. #69 seshwish, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    I wouldn't suck a dick, fags

10. Lol I would do it for 5,000. I feel like that is a decent price for a quick one. Idk about swallowing though haha. I think if I had to swallow it would be 10,000. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ugly!! Yeah alright dude.

12. [quote name="Jack Klompus" post="19356082" timestamp="1389935590"]Wow dude youre such a 'man' because it would HAVE to be a couple million.. No. Anyways if I could be on some serious drugs and not remember it, it would be significantly less money.. but im going with stone cold sober. I would do it for 20 grand. On some serious drugs and I saw the money in front of me id do it for 5 grand[/quote] *facepalm*

Well, thats 1,000 hours working at minimum wage in my state.   Sooooo suck off a dude for 15-20 minutes or work for 1,000 hours? Basically is how I looked at it.

14. And this is how prostitution starts.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. 400 is the lowest I'll go for a clean looking someone. Now if its some dirty living in filth fucker is probably take 1000Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. 10$Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

17. $10Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

18. I'm not sure I would even be able to swallow it, lol. Well I guess I would have charged like 3-5 million usd

19. I'm sure its gotta the same as a hot dog on the grill for 2 minutes I've sucked a cooked hot dog before so I guess I'm halfway there , 
    Who wants to swallow a throat choking load of phlegm? Its bad enough when your sick with a runny nose but to get blown a wad directly into your palate? Would you swallow a mouth full of AIDS?

Damn, now I feel bad for women how do they do it? :(

Its gotta be an acquired taste

20. Is sucking hotdogs your fetish? That's weird, man.