How much money would you suck a penis for?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Three million and I'll suck your dick whiter than rice (and I'm a straight male).

2. So if I offered you 2 million you'd say no?   most of the answers in here are so unrealistic.  

3. 900Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I honestly couldn't tell you because it's never happened to me.

Honestly, I think I'd chicken out. I'm no hater, but the idea of that just sounds unpleasant to me. Much in the same way I wouldn't want to stick someone's foot in my mouth. Just won't vibe well, and it's something you live with.

However, there's an old saying that goes something like 'You can put a price on any man' sooooo you never know. Maybe if a magic number rolled around and I saw it in cash up front first, I'd consider it.

But to take the shot and swallow? No, couldn't do that I think.

5. Depends on the penis. Is the dude 600lbs, covered in sores and hasn't washed his tackle in over a month 'cause he can't reach it? If this is the case, $500k+. If he looks like Jonathan Rhys Meyers and has taken a shower in the last few hours, I'd do it for two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese on a sesame seed bun.

6. I'd still do it but it'd be half assed and a "quickie".

7. 1$ and a lighter maby a pair of shoes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wow dude youre such a 'man' because it would HAVE to be a couple million.. No. 

Anyways if I could be on some serious drugs and not remember it, it would be significantly less money.. but im going with stone cold sober. I would do it for 20 grand. On some serious drugs and I saw the money in front of me id do it for 5 grand

9. #50 smokehound, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    I bet most of you would do it for 20 bucks if you had no fear of being outed.

lol  IMO, the ones that say "for a million dollars" are the most likely to suck for free hahaha

I told you not to spit it out, goddamn loch-ness-monster! 

10. I think some of you guys are seriously underestimating actually doing it. Especially if you have to take a fat load and swallow to boot. When that big hairy fucking member is staring you in the face I feel like alot of you guys would be reconsidering.

This is basically putting a monetary value on your self-respect. Is money really that important? Because there are a million and one ways to make a million, but you can't unsuck that cock-meat-sandwich.

11. This is the age old question for all homophobic people huh lol, a few million prob make me do it fuck it.

12. "How did you afford a McLaren?"

..... "sucked dick, but I'm straight."...

13. [quote name="SiriusWolff" post="19357050" timestamp="1389949232"]Free?[/quote]Whore.

Hey this shoe fits pretty nicely :laughing:

And you wouldn't?

15. [quote name="Firefly1628" post="19353849" timestamp="1389913703"]Depends on whos penis it is. Ive done it for free a bunch of times ;) haha[/quote] surprisingly, I wouldn't let youNear my shit might catch the uglySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="Ragekai" post="19353866" timestamp="1389913885"]realistically..?7,500.Edit: But at that price it can't be filmed lol.To film it would cost a lot more, cuz it would make it a lot harder to forget.[/quote] 7500??? U sick fuckSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #59 Shiva Blaster, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Your mom does it for waaaaaay less that that.

18. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19357134" timestamp="1389952407"]Your mom does it for waaaaaay less that that.[/quote] another mom joke huh.. We gotta work on your material shiva Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum