How much money would you suck a penis for?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Jan 16, 2014.

1. i'd do it for a super sized #1 meal at McDonalds.

2. 500000 money up front, anything less ill bite it off.  :devious:

3. a lot of weed, a lot of beer, and 50k

4. 420 i see what u did there

5. The fuck? Super gayNo Justice, No Peace.

6. Wow I guess I'm the only nigga living the struggle over here. I'd do it for 2k as long as it isn't filmed and isn't anyone I know or will ever know.

7. 500k and I'd probably do just about anything for that

8. #29 bongtokes6200, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    jk not a man

9. Please go back and read the OP. I don't think you qualify for this.

10. 1000 probably depends on the guy alsoSent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I don't know if I'd be able to do it. I would be scarred for life. But I would get roophied then do it for 7 mill

Oh it's def gotta be filmed, and your mom and dad have to watch.

13. I wouldn't do it for money. If obama was assassinated as a result, I wouldn't think twice.

14. Can we get a mod to just make a "Bicurious" section of the forum for all of these threads?

15. Honestly, if no one else knew about it and it was a 1 time thing, I would do it for like 500 bux.

16. How much does a roofie cost? 15 dollars?

1,000,015 dollars for me.

17. Some people are so fricking prissy and homo-phobic in here.....if you had a briefcase full of bills in front of you, I bet most of you would change your tune.    For $100,000 I'd be all over that....what's a few minutes of grossness to potentially set yourself up for life?   With $100,000 you could start whatever business venture you want and be your own boss forever.  

Cause if you're working for the man, you're sucking dick one way or another. 

18. #40 Crates, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    tree fiddy