How much money would you suck a dick for?

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bet male fans of alot of music artist would suck the artists dick for free, in hopes of somehow getting money out of it.

2. If you give me a nickel I'll tickle your pickle

3. Make you holla for a dolla

4. #124 akphotysevan, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013

Most of us live in a capitalist society, money is just about everything. It doesnt buy you natural happiness directly but it can very easily enable you to live a very high quality life. think if you are dirt poor and homeless you probably spend most of your day at the library, or at the local highway begging for money, and probably spend a few hours waiting in line to get some shitty food. Ya you can be perfectly happen but just the reality is you dont have much. Compare that to being rich having good healthy expensive well made food, good living conditions, excellent healthcare, access to drugs that you may or may not need (which can buy you happiness imo), hookers, you name it ya know?

I agree with someone who previously said, we all have a number that we would do it for. And by some of the answers here i bet its a lot smaller than what is posted. If it were to actually happen and some dude had all the cash right in front of you, especially if it was private and secret, Im sure most would do it for a fraction of what they posted but never tell anyone lmao.

Also I am with the other poster who said he doubts that you have never ever had a gay thought. We are just talking about a thought of something. I just doubt you have never had a thought about it. doesnt mean you nessisarily liked what you thought about, and maybe you shut it out right when it entered your head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.