How much money would you suck a dick for?

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 500 for another man to suck it

2. If you say a number that's over 100 mil or so there is a very high chance that you're in extreme denial about your own sexuality. It's alright, we won't judge you here. Just let it all out guys.

3. Definitely nott bro theres a difference between cowboying up, and doing it for a few mil+. Then there is for 3k, I mean at that point its really like your just doing it to do it.

4. #84 Subliminal Jazz, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013

lol wat? if anything it means you ARE comfortable with your sexuality.

you can rationalize it anyway you want but a guy sucking dick is still sucking dick whatever way you look at it. and sucking dick is very gay.

try and explain to people you're not gay after sucking a dick, let me know how well that goes for you.

5. Nice metaphor bro.

6. There's a difference between being comfy with your sexuality and sucking dick for money (basically prostitution).
    If you don't hold your standards high, what's that say about yourself?

7. unless you're like 16 years old and under EVERYONE is bi-curious at some point or many times, and everyones mind wonders when we're alone so just post the truth.

8. [quote name='"Jdog Grows"']
    unless you're like 16 years old and under EVERYONE is bi-curious at some point or many times, and everyones mind wonders when we're alone so just post the truth.[/quote]

That is false mi amigo. I have not once had any sexual thoughts to other dudes.

9. Or maybe you don't think it's a big deal either way. I wouldn't do it to do it, but if someone offered me 5k I'd get to it. I'll forget about it in a couple days and be 5k richer.

10. idk about 1000? has to be std free though.

11. Yeah but think of how much money you could make. Think of all the good,joy,food,hope you could spread around the world. You could lobby politicians for more civil liberties, help end cannabis prohibition. So much potential. All you have to do is suck on some skin for 10-60 minutes depending on your skills. Just break free from your social conditioning for a small fraction of your time and better the world. It would be selfish for you to not take such an opportunity should it arise.

12. Give me a billion dollars, and I will suck your dick, and take pictures to post on fb. Like I said, anyone who wont suck a dick to be financially set for life in a little bit silly, and uncomfortable with their sexuality.

I mean in the end it comes down to this, you don't suck a dick for a bil or mil, and you live a mediocre life for the rest of your life. I suck the dick for a billion, and end up living in paradise, with 100's of sexy bitches that know I sucked a dick one time, and don't give a shit because guess what....I'm rich.

13. Seriously. A couple minutes of discomfort for a few ounces of bud?

14. that couldn't be further from the truth. saying everyone is a certain way is a very naive thing to say and you have much to learn.

i've never seriously thought or considered getting with another dude, ever. the first time i was ever sexually attracted to someone was a girl in the first grade and its been girls ever since.

in middle school there where obviously a lot of harmless gay jokes. but nothing like "hey do you guys wanna go behind the dumpster and look at each others dicks?"

i would have told you to fuck off then, and i'd tell you the same now.

so no, not everyone is bi-curious.

15. Free i love getting head, But what you really mean is how much to let a dude toke our weiner

16. If your attracted to girls, but suck a dick, that doesn't mean your gay. It just means a dick was in your mouth.

17. Wtf would pay you even over 1k to have their dick sucked? Hoes on the street do it for under $100.

Honestly now

18. Whom exactly are you trying to convince?

19. this thread makes me uneasy

lol

20. It makes me feel as though sucking another dudes dick is ok as long as you get rich off of it .

I don't care how comfortable you are with your sexuality, that's just wrong.

I'm sorry, but my mom raised me not to suck on penises, but work hard for your money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.