How much money would you suck a dick for?

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn, we have evolved.....

2. Probably about 55-65 bucks

3. Cookie will tell ya how much I did it for:cool:

4. 5 whole marijuanas to inject all at once.

seriously though i'm not a prostitute.

5. ....?

6. #26 Chrismittty, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    My brain reads that as you sucked Cookiecrisp OFF, or he just so happens to know the story and agreed on price of when you did suck someone off.:eek::eek::eek:

BH, I had no clue man..

7. No no I was jk:p

8. 15 mil and a memory erase machine haha

9. Awe pshh. I was quite curious of this love affair. I am sorry I ruined the joke, I was more curious as to how much I needed to scrape together.....

10. Lol my bad fam but how much would I!?!?!?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw]1 million dollars - YouTube[/ame]

11. Well it depends on numerous factors. Are we talkin Big Bob here or like the guys from One Direction...

12. This muthafucka right here:cool:

[​IMG]

13. 17 trillion. that way i could get the country out of debt and still have 1 trillion dollars too spend on drowning my sorrows in drugs and alcohol because i sucked a dick for money

14. 500bucks if its kept a secret. 1000 if people find out.

15. you've officially told the world your no longer a straight male.

16. Depends if the guy is hot

17. Im as straight as they come and I would do it for 500. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality it really wouldn't bother me that much.

18. every time this question comes up, I am obliged to answer it with the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDICRX_rK8]Workaholics: How Much to Blow a Guy - YouTube[/ame]

19. Lol everyone has price no matter how straight you are without money we are nothing money rules us...

20. The real question is: how much money would it take for you to swallow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.