How much money to bring to a rave/what to wear/how to sneak weed in

Discussion in 'General' started by jldv, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Hey I'm going to my first legitimate rave saturday night and I'm wondering what clothes I should wear (I'm a girl) I want to be comfortable, if I should bring a purse or what? How much money should I bring? and do they search you at the doors? how do i sneak some ganj in? thanks ! :smoke:

2. Don't bring a purse keep the money in you're bra ...unless you plan on taking it off!

3. dont bring a purse, easily snatchable for a novice thief. dont bring more than a hundred dollars. i personally wouldnt bring more than about 60. bring a prerolled joint or two, preferably a secret agent. (cigarette paper with the orange on it.)

4. DON'T bring a purse, I wear skinny jeans and put my ID and phone in my pockets, and my cash in that little pocket inside your right pocket. I wear either a neon, black or tye dye shirt and my daily hemp jewelry. Get some glow sticks for you and your friends at a dolllar store. Bring enough money for admission and a few drinks. I'm going to a rave on saturday as well.

5. Dont bring to much cash I always spend all of my money I normally am not irresponsible but when I get HIGH like rave kinda high I just eat everything I get my hands on fucking retarded than I start giving weed away to strangers uggghh!! always scold my self the next day haha

6. If your going to be dancing alot, wear revealing clothing. It gets pretty hot in there will everyone dancing and groovin. Like the poster above said, $60 should be fine if your wanting to get really good and toasty.

If your going to bring a joint or 2, I'd leave em in the car. Most places give you a wrist band so they know you payed already, cause some people go outside and smoke.

7. I thought they only took X in raves.

oh what a stereotype. lmfao

dont take my comment seriously

8. ^^ most common shit you will find at a rave is doses and rolls.

9. #9 jldv, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    oh and I have to pick between someone on acid or someone on ecstacy.. which one would be safer to drive with haha..

10. Well the number one rule of selling is don't take your own stash. But they will be on SOMETHING. You should be generally safe getting either one though.

With the acid though they can be kinda unpredictable. If they go into a bad trip stuff can go sour quickly. Just don't do anything rash.

11. You can't say one is safer than the other with drugs its all subjective, I won't reccomend taking L at a rave there is to many people there you will have fun but you will weird other people out. X is physically more dangerous but in moderation way safer, you can get yourself in some peculiar situations takng acid in public.

12. Taking L wouldn't be bad if your ready to trip with all those people around you. You wouldn't freak them out, I'm sure they'd know i your on something. It might be an odd night if it goes how mine went. I just kept to myself and examined shit.

The X would be safer, just make sure you have plenty of water with you. But don't drink too much. It's actually very common for people to drink too much water while on X and get hospitalized for it.

Just be careful with either choice.

13. if your going to a legit rave then they wont bee searching you at all....raves are completely underground parties

most people nowadays dont know what a real rave is...just going to a dubstep or house or electro show is not a rave, its a show

ive been to tons of shows and festivals and honestly only been to 2 REAl raves, shit you cant find unless u know people, u dont buy tickets cuz theres no tickets to buy...they dont search you, and they have testing kits around so that u can test your rolls to se whats in them

but i get what your saying, im not a girl, but i always see girls that are essentially wearing bra's and just a pair of bright colored shorts...its gonna get super hot in there (assuming its even indoors) and u honestly want as little cholthing on as possible (and bring extra clothes for after, thats a veteran move, i ALWAYS bring some)

and money, well depends on what u wanna do there, like what drugs etc etc...i guess 50-100$ if ur trying to go really hard and havent copped anything yet

dont bring in a purse...when i go to shows all i want is my wallet, phone, and my drugs (which i put in my wallet)...not a place u wanna lose shit at...and dancing with a purse is probly really fucking annoying

and if u have to, choose the driver on xtc, driving on mdma is ridiculousy easy imo...only so many people can drive on cid (luckily im one of them, never tooooo much of a problem for me)

14. lol last time I went to a dubstep show I took two doses two rolls and prob had at least 20 drinks ya I was a mess lol..... That is a perfect example of what not to do. I had a fucking great time except im in the middle of the dance floor taking my shirt off cuz its two hot dancing in a wife beater splashing cups of water everywhere and on everyone.

Then when I wasn't dancing talking crazy to strangers and truly believing the little pieces of paper on the ground were doses that somone dropped. thats what I mean about the L making you weird lol

15. Dont bring any drugs at all, unless you are selling them. Just bring a lot of money and buy the shit inside. All the weed will be nugs and most of the other drugs will be primo.

16. safer to drive with some1 on E. but we cant talk about other drugs here.

17. Oh lol. I just sat on a stool for 2 hours looking around at stuff.

18. Not necessarily true. It's reaaaal easy to get ripped off on doses, it's happened too many times to me at shows.

19. I said most drug lol. I know what you mean though.

20. Ehh it aint Chicago everywhere ya know? Im a chicagoan and we got it good :)