How Much Money is Enough?

Discussion in 'General' started by ROCHESTER-420, Nov 18, 2011.

1. People are trained since infancy to desire much more than they'll ever need.

Then they spend the rest of their short lives working their asses off to get all that silly, shiny shit.

But you have to power the machine somehow. :confused_2:

2. Wut do u do

3. #23 hfc0829, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    here's to no comfort zone, steady on that grown folk status.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGrVss8hsi8]Gangster keeps $100,000 Cash in his closet - YouTube[/ame]
    LMAO

5. Enough for food, apartment, and my music. Buy new clothes maybe every 3monthes. Idk how much that is. But right now i cant afford anything. Hopefully tgis job interview tomorrow will help.

6. That heap of cash looks good enough for me

7. I feel 30-40k a year is good, 50k is great...I don't need a lot tho, a roof over my head, high speed net for gaming (xbl!), a bike, a car to get me to work and road trip (good car), and two posts and a ball :)

people who need their fancy cars, houses, gadgets and shit...idk just not for me

8. Yes, There is lot of money. This Money is enough.

9. 284g a year

10. if thats yours, fuck you, but good work gettin it.

if i won 1mill i think i could do. but if i won 10mill, well that would be great

11. why the fuck are you renting if your making up to 6k a month? :envy:

12. I'm 20 making 20.27/hr. it's a 4 year program co-op program where I will end up at 40/hr with benefits and 7/hr for retirement. 36 hours a week. So far it's tight but I make ends meet.