How much money is enough?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 3, 2012.

1. #1 PeruvianDank, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    So, when is enough money enough? At least, for you? 1 million? 100 millions? 1 billion? :cool:

Can you lead a comfortable life on 1 mil? :rolleyes:

What's the first thing you would do with a couple of millions in your bank account? ;)

[​IMG]

2. A scarce life can be lived on a single mill. If somebody offered me a sum to live solely off of for the rest of my life, it would have to be at least around $100 million.

3. voted for all of the options because I'm after that $

4. Is money the most important thing on earth? or Happiness?

5. When I can pay my bills and have enough money to buy as much weed as I want and go out every night if I want to.
    I don't require much :rolleyes:

If I suddenly found myself with a few mil I would travel travel travel. Love it more than anything

6. I say a million... But I'm taking the scenario as in money given to me. I would rather pick a lower value or 0 in that case. However, a million dollars is plenty if you spend it wisely. Invest, save, whatever have you.

7. I'd take any amount of money, I'm tired of always being fucking broke. Honestly it's prob best I never win the lottery I'd prob just go crazy with unmentionables and travel the world till I burned out.

8. Happiness.

9. Most people see money as a means of achieving happiness. They think "if I could just relax and do what I want instead of being stressed out about what I need, then I would be happy. This usually isn't true, when the drive for currency is fulfilled. It's never enough.

10. 300 mill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrsfJHLx5YA]wu-tang clan - c.r.e.a.m. - YouTube[/ame]

11. I'd take probably upwards of $100 million, cut loose 100% of debt for me, my immediate family and close friends. That way everyone can continue to work, but they can then enjoy their earnings instead of worrying about mortgages etc. Give them all a clean slate to start with.

Then, I'd take whats left and buy a ton of land up in VT/NH/ME ... or maybe even CO, build a nice house and a few nice toys. Then I'd just hang out. Do my own thing.

12. If I had a couple hundred millions laying around, I would buy the GC island and become its first monarch. lol

13. I was looking for the....

"It's Never Enough" option

14. Have you ever seen somebody sad on a wave runner?

I would be happy with 1 million.

15. No, but I've seen somebody sad/depressed with chauffeurs, maids, chefs, luxury cars and a couple tens of millions in their account.

Money may not buy happiness but it can bring a lot of satisfaction and peace of mind. That's just me though. :cool:

16. However much it takes to be able to never have to work, travel the world, and be high all day every day.

17. i said 1 million because i wouldn't turn that shit down and would be able to live nice for a while..

18. Depends.

Me personally I'd be fine eith 10 million to build my estate.

19. I wanna be at that point in my life where I'm just putting gas in my car for the fuck of it not because "oh shit I need to put gas" but like yeah I just refilled the tank no biggie. Some small goals that will eventually escalate

20. It's a joke from Daniel Tosh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RoLdkgjKhs]Daniel Tosh Completely Serious: Wave Runner Joke - YouTube[/ame]