Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much money is a quad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mkacz90, Jul 28, 2009.

1. what should i expect to pay?

2. Well the only time i have heard quad is a qp. depends on the bud some times 150 for shit 1200 for dank

3. depends on where ya live most of the time, and who you know.

4. 300-400 bucks for some decent mids.

5. It depends on where you live and who you know, but usually anywhere from 70-120 for the bomb and way less for mersh. I'm talking about 7 grams by the way.

6. One million
    billion
    jillion
    fafillion
    kerjillion
    bajigerliajrrhrrrf..g.....
    DOLLARS

7. a quarter ounce im assuming? the standard is 100 dollars, but prices vary from dealer to dealer.

8. a quarter ounce shouldn't be 100 dollars. I get ounces of mids for 100.

9. Yeah you get ounces of mids for 100 bucks but he's talking about Dank bud probably. That's a pretty good price if you ask me.

10. around 100-130 for a quad

11. 100-daNK BUD ONLY

12. between $90-110 for dank, depending on who your dealers are/how much they like you.

13. I get a quad for $80. and its Dank as fuck. For mids its usually like $30-$60.

14. Thanks for wasting a fifth of a second of my time.

15. If its good weed expect anywhere from 100-120.

I used pick up some dank buds all the time, id charge $100-$105

All i been getting is kush/kill recently, expect it to be anywhere from $110-120

16. hmm, i've usually heard of a quad in referrence to a quarter pound like qp, or quap anda 1/4 oz. is well a quarter. Maybe it's a location thing or I'm just wrong.

As for prices, what people have said is what I have seen.