How much money have you spenton...

Discussion in 'General' started by Blunt Killa 504, Apr 18, 2008.

1. weed monthly and yearly?? Who thinks they spend the most?? I know these mid-eastern foreign exchange students spend big money! They spend like 350 a week! He told me that they smoke weed like cigs in the mid-east!!

2. I probably only spend a thousand or so a year, if I had the money Id be smoking weed like cigs too though.

3. too fucking much. Im just thankful im not addicted to coke, yet.

4. lol, i bet you get addicted after that first line for the night, haha!

Brings back GOOD memories, i havent touched a line in 7 months or so, and i dont intend to ( mabye on a friday night w/ the buddies )

But i remember, buying a 20 sack wouldnt cut it, so i usually spent around 100 bucks or so one night to have a good time with friends ( and i wasent the only throwing in a bill for a sack )

good times, have fun while you can, but keep yourself in check, lost a job over that shit, wont let that happen again.

5. yeah, im liking the coke i've been doing a little too much. Soon I think splitting a gram between a few people won't be enough. Although, if I can keep it between two people, I don't mind dropping 20 on a half gram.

6. exact same with me. a g split with the homie keeps me good for a decent amount of time. not for long though, already know that from last time.

i hevent spent a penny on herb in months.smoke errry day you know it.

7. I spend $1040 a year. Roughly 40 bucks out of each pay check. Generally I buy a half O of some surprisingly nice Mersh(commercial) very few seeds or stems, but slightly drab in color and compressed for easy transportation. But when I get by bonuses from work I generally get some Northern Lights or purple kush.

8. <2k$ Now

<-1$ Soon

9. lol!! looks like you're the biggest spender so far!!

10. i spent 50 euros a week usually. sometimes if i have money i might buy 100 or 200 euros a week but tht happens like 5 times a year...

11. you know it's bad when you stop counting.

'Nuff said.
    :smoking:

12. We grow it, so I guess you'd have to figure the cost of soil, nutrients and time. I dunno. We grow enough for each person to have at least 2-2.5 pounds/year.
    I use about 1/4-1/2 z/wk, my man uses ~1/2-3/4 z/wk.

13. spent $720 just last night....but i'll be making that money back real shortly :D. The demand is so high right now, especially w/ 420 sunday

14. Lets see,I smoke about a 1/2 every 3 weeks so thats about 280 dollars every 3 months and 1020 every year.....and thats just on midgrade.

If I choose to start buying highgrade it will be more like 2400 a year,growing my own will probably cut my expenses to 300 a grow(once a year),and thats not counting seeds and nutrients.