How much money for?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Cptnyestrday, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Hey GC im thinking of picking up a new bong tonight at my local headshop, I only have around 100-120 dollars to spend but I dont want something that will break. Any suggestions? also is there anyway I could get a reliable bong with a double perc and diffused downstem for around that much? thanks in advance guys

2. There is no way you can get a double percd, diffused bong for 100-120. At least no way that it will be quality at all. For 100 dollars your bong selection is pretty limited, I would look into elhe.

3. Hmmm alright well maybe ill pickup the diffuser in like 2 weeks...how much for just a double perc bong?

4. There is too much of a variation between brands to say how much it will cost. In my opinion, any cheap no name double perc bong is just going to be super draggy and be made poorly. I'd say a straight tube ehle with a diffused downstem is your best bet for that price range. A percd bong from a reputable name is bound to be 250+ easy.

5. I second this. Just because it has 2 percs and is cheap doesn't mean it will be good. It most likely will have lots of drag. Your better off with a straighttube with ice notches to get some more cooling. Cheap precs (Ex. weedstar) are counterintuitive and dumb. An EHLE is defenitly your best bet but just please no weedstars lol.

6. +rep, Idk to represent EHLE, but the brand took too much bucks. The WS have done much worse than before, coz I know what goes on behind the scenes. Black leaf has done much effort on it. The best I've seen as far is SMILE and their staff really made originally German goods. :hello:[​IMG]