How much money does your vape save?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by grassmoke, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Before I got my vape I would burn through about a q a week. Costing me about 90 bucks a week. Afterwards I smoke a q a month. Saving me 270 dollars a month. Just wondering how much you guys saved a month.

2. A lot. :d

3. When I went from smoking to vaping with a DBV, my consumption was cut in half. When I went from the DBV to the PD, my consumption was cut in half again. Now, with the LSV, my consumption will go up a tad. It's kind of a moving target, but every vape that I have purchased has paid for itself in a matter of months with the savings I've realized by not buying as much bud.

4. After I bought my vape I used about the same amount (1oz 1-1.5 month).

SInce having a vape I was always tempted to use it, and in turn use alot of weed.
    The curse of getting a vape is that you will use it alot, atleast that was true for me.

5. I agree with this guy ^

Since I've had mine, my tolerance has slowly gotten to where it is now, and it kinda sucks. but that's all fixable by a tolerance break.

6. I'd say half.

Went from ounce/month to a 1/2 oz

7. I wouldnt say I save alot of money, but I do save some, plus vaping is delicious, and not bad for your lungs.

8. I don't save much but I still smoke mainly social smoking but I like that I get to uses my weed twice which is nice a bong snap of post vape gets me pretty high

9. None. My girl has picked up the slack in what my vape is saving me.

10. From 4 grams a week to 1 gram :smoke:

I even started vaping more than I used to smoke since it's so easy to use. DBV rocks :D