Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much money do you spend on pot a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cloud Rhinos, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hell yea, very nice:smoke:

2. yea, and for clarification, i wasnt buying a large quantity. i just bought too much, a couple of eighths, a couple grams, split an eighth...

i really was never a big chron smoker until recent months, and im trying to adjust. back when i was at 200 a month ($7/day) i was just smoking mids, maybe an occasional gram or eighth.

anyway my tolearance is sky high and i need to get a grip bc im only budgeted for 60 a week.

3. $80 a week for a quarter of dank

4. Surrey weed mothafucka! Half a bowl gets me very nicely stoned.

5. $300 a week minus the blunts, sometimes I buy just to buy, kinda a bad addictive habit :smoke:

6. i spend about 180 to 240 a week,
    -depends on how many friends come over.

7. it really depends. i used to buy a dub a week, but i find myself greedy when i have so little. i would smoke mostly by myself in attempts to conserve weed.but theres no fun in that. i love smoking alone in the morning and with people all other times.

now i buy 1/8 a week ($40). if i didnt share i could easily make it last 2-3 weeks.i only smoke like a bowl or bowl and a half (my bowls are really deep.takes me forever to finish it.) alone in the morning.then after school i smoke with my 2-3 best friends and on weekends i smoke with like 5-10 people but usually theres someone else that chips in :)

so usually $20-$40.

8. I think it all depends on the week. Bad weeks I tend to smoke more.

9. Recently to much, i'm budgeted to spend around 60 a week, so about an 8th a week. I should start buying a quad every two weeks and just be more cautious about smoking it.