Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much money do you spend on pot a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cloud Rhinos, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ugh. why the hell do people call it pot?

anyway 40 for me.

2. No more than 10 dollars a week, well a month :D

3. Since i'm back in school $50-60 a week. 1/8 of dank and some mids.

4. 300 a week?? lol I would never envy someone who smoked that much an spent that much on herb. you blow almost 15grand a year just on weed.

5. Yea thats my habit and part of my entertainment monies :smoke:

6. If hes got the money, then why the hell not? It wont hurt anyone:hello:

7. 50 - 80 dollars. sometimes ill stretch an 1/8th of dank for 60 a week. sometimes ill smoke an oz of reg for 65 a week. depends.

8. Yeah i guess. I couldn't find enough time in a week to smoke a ounce.

9. Now...like 20$
    About a year ago...300$, but technically 0 wont get into details though.
    Sometimes more but that was a typical week, lots of blunts and joints, didn't really match bowls as that took too long, haha unless the homie only had a bowl to match then we be smokin a bowl but I'd just put down the fill the rest of the blunt myself cause I like blunts,
    love them grape and strawberry swishers:smoke:

10. Yea you can't even tell I smoke that much neither
    I am a functioning individual in our society :cool:
    I smoke blunts mostly and you know I make them like .5-.7 grams each
    Just like there are daily cig smokers,
    I am your friendly weed smoker :D

11. 50 bucks of bud usually lasts me a 2 weeks if i get a good deal, i smoke once a day max so i dont use too much

12. Well i smoke way more then i should I know, im dropping 125 on a half o tomorrow pitching with my friend for an ozzer to see how far its gonna last me, but usually ill get a quarter and it will last me 5 days

13. currently just got a sunday job helping out at my local shop whole studying at college. so weeds for special/very boring occasions.
    perhaps 2 joints a week....if that :/
    plus i always get ripped off by dealers

14. last week? two hundred dollars.

normally i only spend about half that. well... usually.

15. 60 a week of dank

16. $60 - $100 for myself.

17. 25 if I'm low on funds for a quarter of greens.

Or ill spend 60 for something tasty :)

But lately the greens I've been getting are from jamaica. So I'm getting a high mid/low exotic quality for reg prices :)

18. exactly this. haha.

19. I buy just about a 1/4 a week.

So I spend ~90-110 a week

20. I spent $1200 last week :smoke: