Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much money do u spend on a quarter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Nov 13, 2013.

1. I have 2 dealers one selling a quarter for 65 but it's really good quality and my other one selling for 50 maybe a bit less 45 and it's mid I just started smoking this year frequently so mid kush gets me pretty messed after 3 or 4 bong hits

2. depends on your preference but those are decent deals. I like quality over quantity, and in ny it's 120 for high grade (sour d, la confidential, green crack)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I get the same. Mine is a good friend and I get 1/4th for 100$ for topshelf (la confidential, Dutch treat, super sour diesel)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Most dispensaries in CO are around $50 but it can get to $75 if it's really bomb and you're not a member.

5. Used to pay 60 but in cali you can always find a better deal so im paying 40 a q 70 a half now

6. pennies on the dollar :bongin: :bongin:

7. only smoke fire. $40-60

8. $100-$120

Depending on dankness.

9. Really?  That seems so cheap.  Im in Cali and i pay 90-105 for a 1/4 of bomb....and i've looked at many collectives. I may have to go back to street dealers :confused:

10. Just picked up a quarter this morning for $90. Haven't got a chance to smoke it yet but everytime I buy from this guy, it's phenomenal.

Why?

12. :confused:

13. why would you buy a quarter when you could buy an O and save a lot of money in the long run

14. I feel bad for all you east coast people in Cali I can get a 1/4th anywhere from 25 to 55 for dank stuff from my local dispensary. Just picked up some Silver Haze and AK47 the other day for 45 and 55.

15. That's not fire

16. damn, here in nevada along the california border, i get quarters for 50, Og Kush, Cryptonite, sour diesel, ak, NL, haze, top shelf stuff....poor east coast.

17. $60 for a quarter of high quality bud here in British Columbia, Canada.

I think it's the same across Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. i dont believe i added an image of my weed but thanks for the input pal.

19. i dont think i've ever baught a q when i can get an O of dank for $140-160