Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much MJ should a lightweight use on an edible.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jacobooked, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Hi everyone. Glad to be a new member here. I have recently began hanging out with Mary (loving it). I'm not really a fan of smoking so I'm looking more in to the edible's side. I  was wondering if one of you old -school - pros could give me any  suggestions as to how much M.J to put on a firecracker to just have a steady and nice buzz going. i have read around  .5 but I'm still quite the lightweight and  not really in to getting blasted ,so I'm not sure if that is too much? Thanks again for any advice. Take Care.

2. It depends on potent you make the firecrackers (among others).
    I'm small and I usually get pretty stoned (close to greening out) with a .5 firecracker if it was very well made.
    If you plan on decarbing first, try it with .3-.4 and if it's not enough, keep eating.
    Without decarbing, a .5 amount of weed should give you a nice steady high.

3. Do you have access to a dispensary. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm pretty much a lightweight. One or two bat hits is about all it takes me to get stoned. I make firecrackers with 0.5g of decarbed dank. Half of one is plenty so 0.25g works for me. Even 0.125g gives me a buzz. How ever much you use, just give it time to work.

5. Awesome, thanks everyone!  I used about .3  and that was plenty. Hope everyone is having a great day. Take care!

6. When I make Cannabutter I use .5 gram for every tablespoon of butter. Might be too much for you so I just suggest you take a smaller dose. No need to make weak cannabutter, just eat less of it ;)