How much mg is in a 4oz bottle of robotussin

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsta, May 13, 2009.

1. im planning on having my first dxm trip and well...the title explains itself. by the way only active ingredient is dxm.

2. I believe its 360mg you should be on the second plateau so not really "tripping" like seeing things but when i drank a 4 oz it was super fun you get pretty fucked up have a good time

3. Did you pass algebra? It's really not that hard to figure out, so I'll show you how.

(Number of mL in the bottle/dosage size in mL)*amount of DXM in each dosage size in mg

4. Not a topic for general.

5. 112,000? wtf?...

6. he asked for miligrams....so i told him how many miligrams are in 4oz's

:confused_2:

7. #8 bongsta, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    is theres 112,000 in a 4oz bottle then wouldnt you take like a sip and get high. i obviously meant how much mg of dxm.

8. i'm not the one to ask

and its not obvious what you meant. You specifically asked "how many mg is in a 4oz bottle of robotussin"

9. Damn GC is kinda catty today *****. No reason to be a dick to the guy, he was just asking a question and you guys know goddamn well he meant dxm.

10. forgive me? how many mg of dxm are in a 4oz bottle of robotussin. 15mg per tablespoon i believe.

11. Still, he's asking a question that is not hard at all to find out by reading the label and some simple arithmetic.

12. #13 bongsta, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    not the best welcoming iv'e recieved to an online forum, but since their are critics i'll be sure to give less to critize. personally i thought an online weed forum would be more...chill if you will.

and i kind stole the bottle, emptied it into an empty wate bottle and left walgreens. i would have bought it but i spent my money on laughing buddha.

13. yeah... Well, theres like 100,000ish people on here, soz youre bound to run into some DICKS.

14. That's true anywhere, but people who steal cough syrup from walgreens to get high aren't going to get any help with that matter for me.

Have you even stopped to think about how to make your trip go well, or are you just planning on drinking it and getting fucked up for a few hours?

15. lol i had to steal one as well and left the box next to some pizzas in a frozen food isle (someone saw that and probably knew what was up lol) but im pretty sure its 360 mg of dxm per 4 oz bottle of tussin

16. im finding exact amounts to take for certain effects, and ive gone to 1 or to dxm calculators.

17. Seriously? I gave you the math earlier. It's simple. You still can't figure it out?

354mg total DXM in a 4oz bottle man. Lord.

18. damn someone makes a funny sarcastic comment and everyone jumps him for bein an dick. Take the sticks outta yalls asses

PS: With some basic math you can figure out any dosage of any active ingredient just by reading the box/bottle.