How much longer???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crazyboi07, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Critical sensi star and is in its 7 weeks and 4 days into flowering, how much longer?

Attached Files:

2. get a 60x to 100x magnifier from radio shack $12-$13....and let the trics tell you..clear-cloudy more of a sativa(heady/energetic)high...and...mikly-amber more of an indica(couchlock/body)high...

3. why don't you just follow the recommendations from delicious seeds? anyway, usually you wait for a little browning, but w/e; i'd flush for a few days and end it. looks bomb.

4. Get a microscope or a loupe.
    Did you start your countdown when you flipped the lights or when you saw the first signs of flower on the plant?

5. I did but I don't think it's ready

Attached Files:

6. hard to tell but i thinkk it isnt ready yet....but your very close....flush with water...and then flush again....no need for any nutes at this stage....they look really nice btw..they might bust out one more time....love when that happens!!

7. if its an indica i would start flushing right now. are those tricomes on a sugarleaf or are they on the calyx itself? i can see some amber in there but i have found the sugar leaf tricomes go amber alot sooner than the actual ones on the calyx wait for some ambering on the calyx and you are good to go.

8. another week or two

9. Okay so I have been waiting for a very long time now Nd I am starting to get worried. Does it look like its any close to being ready? As of today it is at day 70 of flowering

Attached Files:

10. at this point its your preference. personally id let it go as close to another week without water as possible then chop. but its ready when you are. nice job!