How Much Longer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HippieHighTimez, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Wat up people today makes 6 weeks and 1 day for my grow and I know I'm not near the finish line however the breader says 60-70 days. But as u see in the picture a good number of hairs has change to orange. My question is I'm a almost finish??? And if not will more hairs start to grow and will they fatten up??.... help me out I might just be over thinking it.

Attached Files:

2. How many days since you flipped to 12/12 or saw the first lady part? After lady parts show up you have 50-70 days left, with bud swelling and gaining up to 75% of it's weight in those last two weeks.

3. [quote name='"Arcturon"']How many days since you flipped to 12/12 or saw the first lady part? After lady parts show up you have 50-70 days left, with bud swelling and gaining up to 75% of it's weight in those last two weeks.[/quote]

This is an autoflower strain so didn't change the light schedule, they have been on 22/2 for the whole grow. I noticed the first hairs at day 15, n I hope they fatten up.

4. They look to be well into flower, I would add a week or so to the breeders prediction though.