How much longer you guy think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brown-bear, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Today is 8 weeks for this auto NYC diesel. How long do you guys think I have till I can chop her up to dry? Asking for a friend.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. looks healthy ,hairs most of them looking new it can go for another 3 weeks or so.

3. Ya know I've been wondering that very same thing...I think it's going to be the Flowering time in general.....My Autos are almost 8 weeks old now and just now starting to flower and they are supposed to be a 90 day strain! So if I went by just 90 days that would only give them a little over 5 weeks of flowering and I just can't see it finishing that quick! I guess some could. I would be as patient as possible.....I know it's hard, but the dry curing process is very important to quality smoke!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

4. Yeah I'm just starting to flower too with the other plants so I I'm thinking it's 75 days of flowering. Idk why but this one plant decided to flower early. Thanks for the feedback man,I appreciate it . Good luck with your grow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

5. I have 2 that started flowering extremely early..one is close to a foot tall and the other is only like half that! Autos are weird sometimes I guess!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

6. Very pretty.

7. Ima photo grower.. Ive never grown autos but seen a lot of vids and what not. But up to 95 to 110 days total auto plants seems logical