Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much longer until I can start Flowering Cycle?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ivory4life, Oct 6, 2013.

1. The outer 4 are unknown strains and the middle 2 are 8ball kush and ladyburn 1974. 
     I am a first time grower and I am curious when I am able to start flowering, as I am way behind schedule. 
      I started with areoponics and I was lucky to save half the plants before they all died. I have NO idea as to why that mess occurred.  Now I use soil and ph neutral water as needed. 19 hours light per day(hps400w, not the best i know but limited budget) 
     my smallest plant has a canopy of 9 inches. 
     THE BEST PHOTO OF ALL PLANTS IS UNDER "ATTACHED FILES".- NEW TO THE FORUM ^_^

ALSO, If you can help me with ANY identification of the outer 4 plants, that would be awesome. 

Attached Files:

2. Try posting in absolute beginners. No offense, you would just get more replies and feedback there, or if ur an educated grower (don't know didn't really read ur post lol) then anywhere in the growing section. Peace out and good luck

3. How old are they?  You could go ahead and start the 12/12 and they will just start flowering when they are mature enough but I they look ready to me.

4. With just a 400w and all those plants i would flip now. Your already going to be past an optimum footprint by end of flower.

5. Thank you joker. Lights will transfer to 12s today. I also trimmed alot of the larger leaves off each plant because they were taking so much damn water. . .