How much longer until harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by nathanjiujitsu, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #21 Ignatz451, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Sounds good to me!

*Caveat Emptor* I feel compelled to remind you that I'm not infallible, I have 3 years of CFL grows under my belt, and that's it. I'd been growing unknown bagseed the whole time, till I started cloning about 2 years so as to stop wasting time/electricity/nutes on plants that ended-up being males*.

The only real advice I can give you is to brush-up on what ripe plants look like to the naked eye, and remember the trich thing I mentioned:

New ones will keep popping-up. So if you happen to check trichs and the ratio looks like what you want, but the REST of the plant is obviously not ripe yet, chances are the plant will shoot-out another batch of new ones soon, diluting your clear/cloudy/amber ratio

Keep us posted!

No doubt someone with more experience than me will be able to give you more advice, and TAKE THOSE PICS DAILY! It's impossible to remember what your plant looked like a week ago, and daily pics of the same part of the plant will give you an idea of its trajectory.

***Also, since you are growing under CFL's like me, try checking out the link below. (I never finished that particular journal, since no one seemed to be watching, but there is a link in there on the first page to my FIRST grow journal, which is the one where I had all those trich issues. I now think I let the plant go till it was dead, but the smoke was still good.)

2. 4,5 or 7 weeks left

3. [quote name='"sixpiece"']4,5 or 7 weeks left[/quote]

Huh? I have been flowering for almost 7 weeks. But it didn't show it's sex until 5 weeks ago

4. Well its either 4, 5 or 7 for the best of luck the latter not showing sex is delayed onset you probably did not have the most conducive environment available, and flowering times vary for people looks nice though just saying you want to make sure the bud is really perfected before you harvest, theres also a range of acceptable times. Whats the strain ? How are the genes? Me either i know what its like to stall the process and also to get a good run