Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much longer till you get to smoke??!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gorgeousma, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Been at work since 6am, Tic Toc damn this clock is moving slow. Cmon 4pm hurry up! Imma ride Home happy and puffin

image-3844557087.jpg

Me, anxious and bored waiting....

2. lool im so jealous of you its been about 4-5 months since ive been able to smoke...life is unfair! lmao

3. gettin that dank tonight gonna get high as a mutha fucka :smoke:

4. [quote name='"TadAster"']lool im so jealous of you its been about 4-5 months since ive been able to smoke...life is unfair! lmao[/quote]

Oh my! Yes that's a looong time, oh my :0(

5. well technically I can get high right now... have a jar of citrus haze calling me. But I'm gonna try not to smoke until 7 or 8 tonight lol

6. [quote name='"ganjah7"']gettin that dank tonight gonna get high as a mutha fucka :smoke:[/quote]

Yay!

But tonight? I'll be snoring happily by 8 :0)

7. Work till 3, gym, dinner at the parents, and then bonging some blue dream tonight around 7.

It's a long wait but totally worth it.

8. I KNOW!!!! lol my supplier "found God"...again... and after that i have not been able to find anther probably because i come off as so square suppliers think im a narc...do people sill say narc??? lol

9. Only narcs say narc......

10. 5 min maybe? Waiting for my boy :D

11. Look'n good ;)
    Whenever I wanted to smoke during my day,I would only wait 5 min.To get everything ready.Now I got to wait at least 2 month's,because I got busted by the undercover in a very serious situation.Now I'm tracked,and got a couple of court's.

12. Still a little buzzed so an hour and a half

13. [quote name='"TadAster"']

I KNOW!!!! lol my supplier "found God"...again... and after that i have not been able to find anther probably because i come off as so square suppliers think im a narc...do people sill say narc??? lol[/quote]

Yes they do still say Narc, and oh Hell to the no!! Man I feel for you, found God? I never lost him but e even knows I smoke and is ok with it ;0)

Wow may the force be with you finding some!

14. [quote name='"moonman840"']Work till 3, gym, dinner at the parents, and then bonging some blue dream tonight around 7.

It's a long wait but totally worth it.[/quote]

Damn yup def a long wait, but take some leftovers from the family for the munchies :0) mmmmm Blue Dream huh?

15. I'll b smokin in like 45 minutes after my gf's dad leaves...I might hit up the dispensary today too :)

16. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']well technically I can get high right now... have a jar of citrus haze calling me. But I'm gonna try not to smoke until 7 or 8 tonight lol[/quote]

Your will power is amazing (unless your already bent?) hehe

17. [quote name='"SirMarijuana"']5 min maybe? Waiting for my boy :D[/quote]

Yay, your boy rocks!

18. i know yea!! on top of that she is SUCH A RETARD NOW lol she said smoking was making her dumb but now she is a total train wreck lol go figure; im like you never lost him if anything i found kush and it strengthen my bond with him!lol

19. Oh man you smell that?? I think this is slowly turning into a religion thread...

20. well i rolled a doob at 11 and have been prorasinating since..

its now 12:19 and the joint is still waiting by the front door

hmmm maybe its time i take a break from smoking for a little bit lol