how much longer till they ready for harvest??

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by RosteLoetn420, Jun 3, 2019.

1. If they finally kick in they will have a good size......,,if''.....
    Had one last year that never kicked in....
    Indoor I wouldn't bother to continue but there r not in my way so..we'll see how it goes

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. that sucks man hopefully this one does loll

3. If it were mine ( not saying this is the right thing to do) I would have been throwing heavy pk nutes at it. Depending on what bloom and pk you ultimately choose, start of quarter strength and work up as needed if you're worried about burn..That would be the furthest from my concern tho. Bud gerth is what matters now.

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

4. Fingers crossed....got more stuff going so not to worrie ....I'll be smoking alright...lol

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. u think this is good enough?? first this canna boost and then canna pk 13/14

Attached Files:

6. Hi there, sorry to just but in, I hope you don't mind, but if you do, feel free to ignore me and accept my sincere apology. I'm new on here so don't know the etiquette.
    How many weeks did you have those lovely ladies in flower for? An would you say that's an average haul, or are you an expert? Cos I'm really impressed and I aspire to one day produce such buds.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Oh wow, thanks bud! Appreciate that, but I am the furthest thing from expert. I am however very passionate about learning and horticulture overall. The first one I believe you're referring to went for 78 days total and started flowering at day 15..so flower 9weeks out of the 11. I think it was on the lower end as far as the others in the comparative that have finished so far. I'm still working on the other untrained one. I don't want to pull it too early like the other one...and that's where my green horn shows. I don't want to clog up this op's thread with my ventures, but feel free to stop over at my journal to pick my brain of what little knowledge I've picked up thus far

Attached Files:

8. Thanks a lot friend. I will try make sure that you don't live to regret that. Cos I have a tendency to obsess and want to know everything right this very moment.
    You'll be relieved to know that I'm joking, or at least mostly. So please feel free to tell me if I become annoying.

9. We sound one in the same...what I don't know we'll find out together...ask away.