how much longer till they ready for harvest??

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by RosteLoetn420, Jun 3, 2019.

1. That's pretty deep in the game. But I just finished up a comparative where some guys were done at day 62 and some at day 108 same "75 day" strainstrain. It's clearly a late bloomer but that doesn't mean it wont finish up strong.

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

2. Attached Files:

3. Oh i see what is u using for veg and for flower ?

4. I really don't use grow nutes on my autos. Currently Im using ionic's bloom and pk boost. I started out using Advance nutes, switched to Fox farm liquid and granular but settled on the ionic line due to its consistency for me. I felt i had to worry too much about burn with AN grows, and not enough food with fox grows. But thats just my experience. Those are the only ones I have hands on experience with. I think the fox line would be better for inexperienced growers above the others and the AN line I can see performing better in DWC or other soil-less methods.

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

5. I got one outside flowering I planted in February...lol

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Dutch brand....I haven't really used it...
    Prefer canna

7. How is yours lookin ??? U got pictures??

8. is it still worth it to give more pk???

9. so u used this?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. what u think I should do ...
    try to give more pk or what cuz they may burn bus the fertiliser im giving now is so low pk ?

11. Still going....started flowering a couple of weeks before the pic......probably to cold early on...week 6 now and still not propper flowering...
    They didn't know what to do ...lol
    20190530_205801.jpg

12. mines also slowed down in veg becaus of the cold temperatures :devilish::devilish: