how much longer till they ready for harvest??

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by RosteLoetn420, Jun 3, 2019.

1. They look very happy yet very young. You still got alot of growth to go, but if you keep up what your doing, they most definitely will blow up and give you some fatties.

2. I've seen this plant before. Gorgeous, if I hadn't said so before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I hope so

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you; I tend to recycle.
    I complained that my autos had stopped growing (I adjust light height).
    All of a sudden, the damned things switched gears and... zoom!
    That's why it is SO difficult to look at an early auto and know what is about to happen tomorrow.
    I put the same thing outside this spring. Right now, it doesn't look ANYTHING like this one, but I'm not worried.
    One day, I'm gonna look at it and.... hehehehehehe

• Like Like x 1
  5. And one day you will look at them and say; "Y'know, those colas are really thickening up".

6. This is only my 2nd attempt with autos, and like the plants grow, I learned about them pretty quick. They flip the script in the blink of an eye. If your like me and like to stare and tinker with them constantly, look back at pictures can really put into perspective how fast they can get going.

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

7. ye that's true I also got pictures during the grow and the beginning of flowering and they change quickly

• Like Like x 1
  8. They are healthy and happy. It'll happen. I'll check back in 2 weeks just to say,"told ya" if you don't wig out and chop before then. Good luck man.

9. Not the hairs you watch it's the tricomes. Screenshot_20190512-183934_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Its between half clear and mostly cloudy rn.... so idk

11. To me It looks like there is already to much space between the lil buds
    I just cant rly believe they gone close up

12. How old are they? My guess would be around 30-40 days? It would be a lot easier for me to agree with you if I knew how old they were

13. Pistils die off for all types of reasons. Touching them, other things touching them..time. The first pistils you see on your plant don't last throughout the entire grow. So those will be the first to die off. Sometimes most will die before throwing a new batch. I doubt most the trics on the BUDLETTS are cloudy, which are the ones you want to look at. Just like the pistils, trics age out too so you don't want to guage off the sugar leaves. Tric production will really ramp up once the pistils receded into the caylx...that is when you want to start looking through your scope

14. They are 75days already so thats why im asking this in this thread

15. So if im not mistaking i gotta look on the bud itself and nott the leafs around like im showing on this picture???

Attached Files:

16. Definitely