how much longer till harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by common_wealth, Jan 24, 2010.

1. just shot a few pics. my plants are deffinentley going to be harvested at different times. how far in between do you think they will be? started flowering december 14th. also have a pic of the canopy and the next generation. hope this harvest hurries up and gets here. this crop suffered alot in the beginning and now i have a better idea of what i am doing.

Attached Files:

2. how many plants, what strain and how much light and space?

3. If you started flowering on the 14th, it should be 8-10weeks til harvest. The 8th of Feb. would be eight weeks! They look great to only be 6 weeks in! They should swell a lot in the next few weeks. Be patient, and you will be rewarded!

4. Bro just wait till you get into the eighth and nineth week the buds swell so much its not even funny the plants I have growing now are comming to the end of the eighth week and the buds swoled so much in the last ten days or so at first I thought they might have been hermies and there were going to be a shit load of seeds everywhare then at a closer look it was just the bud itself swelling like crazy the main colas are probably 8 to 10 inches in length and as big around as my arm