How much longer do you think till harvest?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by iTim, Oct 25, 2012.

1. I dont have a lope and dont feel like buying one. I was thinking its about 2 weeks or so from harvesting. How long do you think till i should harvest? And how long should i let the buds dry and cure for? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Well, a loop is a good investment so I'd get one at some point. I grabbed a pocket microscope from amazon for like $10 bucks.

Anyways, two weeks seems a little too early. Still lots of development left there. It's looking nice and healthy so that's good. Honestly, I'd say three weeks minimum, maybe four if ya can stand it. ;)

The buds will need at least 5 days to dry, maybe longer if the are big buds. Flush them with water-only and stop nutrients about two weeks out from harvest. Curing can be as long as you want it to be but two weeks is the minimum, IMO. Cannabis is like a fine wine an gets better with age or curing in this case.

3. Well here she is about 2 and half weeks later. I got a microscope from radio shack for $12. Pics aren't that great kinda hard to take pics with an iPhone through a microscope. I was gonna cut it down probably Wednesday which will be 3 weeks from my last post what do you think?

Attached Files:

4. Looks like you have at least another week to go at least. Trichomes are still all clear, when you see some go amber, then it's ready. The hairs/pistols are mostly white. I would wit till 2/3 of them are red. Depends what you are looking for.

5. I gotta agree - that extra week will do wonders for the quality of the herb.

6. Roadlizard and Busbybob are right...I'd wait at least a week and then go from there. Also, what strain is it? Also, why not trim off those large fan leaves?