How much longer do my plants have? They are in their 7th week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fariekafarie, Sep 6, 2017.

1. #1 Fariekafarie, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    I'm a first time grower and pretty much just winging it... but everything I've read about when to harvest my plants don't seem to agree... the hairs are orange on one plant with milky trichs but it just doesn't seem done... And the other single cola one has already ambering trichs but the hairs are all still white!! I don't exactly know what strain they are...i grew them from seed and I have no clue about them other than they are female and indica... lol help!!! I took full plant shots followed by close up of center of middle of cola. Cause the tops look ready but I know they get more exposure....

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Omg sorry for all the typos... shoulda proof read LOL my bad

3. I would say you're mid-flower. You've got so much longer to go (maybe a month or more) that I wouldn't worry about when to harvest, just focus on keeping your girls happy and healthy. Looks like you're doing a good job so far, keep up the good work. Here is a resource that I trust...
    When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? (For Highest Potency) | Grow Weed Easy
    This is the link to harvest info but the rest of that website, in my experience, is honest and true. There's way too much BS about growing on the webs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thank you!! I'll check it out!!

5. what did ur pack of seeds say and what strain is it so u can look it up on the breeders website they can give u a good estimate of how long in flower and also a jewlers loupe is a good investment to be looking for pests and trichomes

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. I didn't purchase them, my friend gave them to me, he didn't even know if they'd grow! We don't know what strain they are just that they are indica... so my just Todd me with it being a indica dominant strain to let the trichomes go until they are pink fit the head high and red for the body high cause if we cut to early it'll just give us a headache and hangover feeling... have you heard of this? I checked with a special trichome scope... And they are milky white turning amber...

7. i would say give it a week the buds dont really look that fat

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I recalculated from first flower... the tall one I'd 10 1/2 weeks and the other 2 are 8 weeks!

9. my sativas took around 13 weeks to finish some took 14 and let me tell u wet weight is like 1/3 or 1/2 of regular size

10. I harvested half my ambering indica this morning, gonna let the rest of that one turn completely Amber in 2 weeks than harvest all my plants in 2 weeks.