How Much Liquor Dose it take

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DutchMastaKila, Aug 20, 2010.

1. For you to black out?

I think Im a puss, cuz half a 5th of Tanqueray(gin) had me cussing my mom out and taking a piss in the living room in front of my family.

2. a lot.

were you drinking sapphire? that's got a bit more of a kick then regular ol' tanqueray.

3. A lot.

Often a 750 +beers all night while smoking and I don't black out anymore from that.

4. black out? probably 16 of 80 proof within say 2-3 hours. but i get drunk at like 9/10 and 11 is when i start throwing up. im 6'0 180 but i have such a low alc tolerance

i start to feel 80 proof around 7 shots at any hour tho.

I have a tendency to go until I throw up. And Im an absolute bitch with beer (i always throw up when i drink beer, but not always with liquor)

But one night I did 4 shots in a mixed drink, 2 jagerbombs, and 2 more shots of smirnoff within the hour and i was fine for some reason.

5. I don't drink anymore, but when I did, it was something like 3-4 1.14Oz. Colt 45's.

6. Ok its different for everybody but there is a simply formula to figure it out:
    +=add
    -=subtract
    X=multiply
    /=divide

You take one half your body weight X liters of alcohol drank / how many hours +your age/ what day it is - what you ate / how many letters are in the label of said drink X your height + how long it took you to figure out this formula is bs=nada

7. i don't have to drink much booze to catch a buzz, and i don't like booze (its easier for me to dose 'tussin) so beer is what i like to drink.

8. really i dont see how anyone can enjoy cheap mass produced beer over booze/liquor. the taste of piss against the taste of fruit/licorice/whatever it is

9. I never know. :confused_2:

10. alcohol poisoning will do that to ya ;)

beer doesn't taste like piss, well, some do... and you really think liquor isn't mass-produced?

11. I much prefer beer but even when i drink liquor its not fruity or liquorice flavor haha. i mean sure, who doesnt like how UV tastes? or hell even a smirnoff haha, but they are made for people with vaginas, man.

I drink some whiskey or vodka every once in a while but shittt man ill be coming out of the gas station with a 6 pack 9 times outta 10, tastess much better, whether i have yeungling or busch

12. Natural, Coors, Bud, Busch, Miller. They all taste like piss to me.

And I didn't say liquor wasn't mass produced, just that the beers that are genuine, authentic, and not mass-produced are the better ones.

13. Jagermeister is probably the most manly drink out there (tastes like straight licorice)

Plus I love Jack Daniels or Johnnie Walker, but still the "girly" drinks are still good as shit. I'd rather drink somethin I enjoy to get drunk; makes it so much better

14. you know what the great thing is? PBR, probably one of the cheapest beers available in my area, is my favorite beer.

primarily just for the fact that its cheap, and i can drink it like no other.

15. I can't remember.

16. So I am under the impression that the family was Pissed Off :devious:

If you get to the point when drinking you pass out you might want to reconsider drinking.

Passing out while drinking is dangerous, especially if you happen to be driving

17. Shit the last time I blacked out,
    3:30, a shot and a half of tequila in margarita. Two pints of beer,
    ?, 1 corona and a shot of jaeger. followed by another corona
    , two 2.5-shot tequila mixed drinks

another 2 beers
    another beer...
    thats all I remember about drinking and the last one was because people told me.

18. Does it matter?

I love how everyone has the amount it takes to get them drunk like cataloged and shit.

If it takes less that's fucking good for you, less money spent on alcohol, if it takes more, wonderful, your ego just got a little boost.

19. a beer and a shot are the same drink count, if you have ever worked in a restaurant you know the drink counts... or like what they mean

6 pack or 6 shots - SOLID
    10-14 beers - Getting confused
    20 beers = shitfaced.
    that's my lucky number. 20plus

20. 1,000,000 bottles of ginodka. Its a mix of gin and vodka! I'm tough, i'm strog, i'm a man!