1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

How much light is needed for just one indoor plant

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Cali_Toker, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Ima just be growing one plant, no more. Not even really growin to get bud im just growin to give myself a new hobby in my spare time, and if i get some good weed outta it in the process than cool but if i fuck up then oh well its only one plant and life goes on.

Anyways how much light would you say i need for just one plant, and where are some good physical shops to buy lights from. I hate ordering stuff online id much rather just go to a shop and pick out what i want, i hear most aquirium shops have the lights you need to grow, is this true ?? Any help would be appreciated.

2. a 70w is good to just grow 1 small plant, u can get them as flood lights or securty lights from hardware or diy shops. if u want to use fluros then just get a few compact fluros, the type u use in ur normal house fittings but the highest watt 1s u can get, thats the cheapest way, then just add to them as the plant grows. u will have to keep it small tho.

3. If your not really serious about growing just use fluoros, cheaper;).

4. im proally going to the grow shop out here tommorow to check out lights, what should i be looking for. I dont mind spending more money because eventually down the road when i get a bigger place ill grow more.

So is 100 w fine ? i want one of those ones i can hang from say like a closet rack ya know what i mean. About how much is this going to cost me

also during germination how close should i have the light and how long should it be on.

Thanks

5. during germination, with a 100 watter, stay 6" away from the sprouts and keep the light on 24 hours a day [​IMG].

6. really really dumb question but " is inches or feet ??? Math class was the class we allways skipped to smoke back in high school :p

7. inches, lol

Grasscity Deals Near You