How much lbs to last me 365 days?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by weed smoker 9965, Mar 11, 2016.

1. How much weed would I need to grow outdoors for personal use .I can smoke a quarter pound in a week easy .I just need to have enough weed for me im a heavy smoker .Just so I can have weed for 1 year next grow season

2. It depends on a crazy amount of things, so no one will really be able to tell you that. But I had 24 plants outside the year before last, and after losing 3 of them I still ended with a little over 13 pounds. I was growing VIP Currant Kush, not personally for myself, I was just doing it for some caregivers in my area that predominately help Cancer patients. I have been told its one of the best strains in helping Cancer patients suffering appetite issues. You know whats kind of crazy, I grew all that and never smoked any of it, nuts! But if you smoke 1/4w, then you would need roughly 12 1/2 pounds!

3. I doubt you smoke a pound a month by yourself.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Must be some shit weed if it takes 4oz a week to stay high.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 4oz /week X 52 weeks in a year = 13lbs

So you need 13lb of weed a year.

4-6oz. Plant outdoors ( guessing)

4-6oz a plant X 52 plants = 13lbs

So you need to grow 50-60 plants futon achieve your goal.

Better start planting

• Like Like x 1
  6. Assuming youre rolling 2.5 gram blunts youre basically saying you smoke around 200 blunts a month

7. You seriously can't do the math to figure it out?

• Like Like x 1