Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikesu58, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I checked my kief collector on my grinder, and i had a pretty decent amount. Im not sure if I should pack it all in 1 bowl or spread it out and layer with weed. "Bud, Kief, Bud", It's enough kief to do like 3 bowls if I layer or 1 entirely kief bowl with a bud base 

Attached Files:

2. I'd spread it out over 2-3 bowls, sprinkled on weed if it was me personally. But it's up to you man.

3. #3 Iceman2damax, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    I'd pack small pipe snaps, that way you loose none to the cherry. Green screen, then like .05g of kief and then dust it in one hit.  :metal:

4. I would definitely spread it out over a few bowls...I tend to not do full bowls of kief because it keeps burning when your not hitting it so I feel like you waste a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Pack one-hitters or say bye  bye kief.

6. Using a screen (or a SMALL nug that can act like a screen), pack all the kief in the bowl, or whatever you feel like would be slightly larger than a single bong snap. Use hempwick (or a soldering iron, or a glass wand, try to avoid using a lighter in order to burn the kief at a lower temperature) and take it all in one hit. You will get higher because more THC is introduced in your system at one time. That's what I used to do anyway.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

7. as mentioned to me by a fellow blade, pack and start cherrrying your hit like normal, once that cherry is good and hot, sprinkle your kief on the hot ember and boom, no loss/charring of kief.

Something new to try at lunch. Thank you.

9. I wouldn't recommend just packing a kief bowl, you'll have to deal with it falling through. make it a layer on top of your bud and smoke it like that! best way to enjoy kief

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

10. Put some bud down, put kief and then either just spark it or put a tiny more nug on it and spark it so you don't waste kief lighting.

Enjoy!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I just load the cone piece (bowl) with a tiny bit of bud then pack down as much powder as it can fit. Then take it all in one hit.
    I hate pipes and the only good thing I can do with them is pack my kief and toke.
    Or rub the kief to form a ball and hot knife that shit

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

12. I'd smoke that pile in a single bowl pack. Get high high!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app