Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much kief do you get from grinding dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by duperdutch, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Let's just say you have one gram of your bud, how much kief could be sifted out of that gram? Would it be around .2 for every gram of dank?

2. not much at all, maybe .1 or less. You're better off to buy an ounce of some dank, shake the kief off it, then sell the ounce to some noob toker. :bongin:

3. I get about 1 gram of kief from every 7-8 grams of bud, depending on how resinous/dry/dense each strain is. It has been pretty consistent for a while now, if I pick up an eighth I know that when that eighth is gone I'll have a half gram of kief to smoke.