Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much keif to take on a 10 day trip?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by case22, Nov 12, 2012.

1. So my friend is going to visit family over Christmas, he'll be gone for 10 days. He smokes about a gram to a gram and a half per week of pretty good pot.

His plan is to mail himself some keif since this trip comes complete with airport security.

I know its impossible to say "x" grams keif = "y" grams bud, but if someone could give an estimate that would be awesome.

For those who prefer visual comparisons, here is what I've got in my grinder now, how would that compare to 2g of high quality pot?

Thanks for any input!

Attached Files:

2. 10 days...Im gonna need more than that dude. What's shown looks tasty, but that would make for a good day.

3. Tell him to bring it with him... They're not gonna know its keef, just sand

4. [quote name='"BearThug"']Tell him to bring it with him... They're not gonna know its keef, just sand[/quote]

Haha I hope your kidding

5. If your visiting family you don't need to be stoned the whole time that will probably get you stoned off your ass two times and that's probably all you'll need on the trip since it seems like your tolerance would be low from only smoking a g a week you just got to space it out bro

6. Send him a pound of keif, make it a true Christmas miracle for him

7. That's how much keif you have? That's a single bowl, I was thinking you had an ounce or something. Smoke that shit before you leave and then call it good. Nice little tolerance break and you'll be stoned as fuck.

8. Lol who just smokes kief straight from a bowl? Ya gotta have a nug on the bottom. Or roll a spliff. That's enough to get moderately high a few times.

9. Thats kind of what I was thinking; I'm going to need more. In the past I never really saved my keif up so I have no clue how far pure keif can go. I guess I'll save up until Christmas and see how far it can take me.

I'd like a little tolerance break, but I want to have some meds with me since I'm having surgery during said "vacation" and I'm not a big fan of painkillers, so I figured if I could get high every once and a while it would make the shitty painkiller feeling less intense.

Would it be more efficient to just make some QWISO out of my next batch of trimmings?

10. Depends on how much trim you have. That amount of keif would be enough for two bowls of keif and it would get you fried. Or you could just load one big one? :smoking:

11. I like how this turned from your friend taking a vacation to you taking it, just don't risk it.

12. #12 case22, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Lol, yeah its annoying playing the "friend" game. Is it really that risky to mail my self a little keif or hash? I've got friends who love our Federal Express drivers for transporting large amounts.

As far as trim goes, probably somewhere in the 1/2 oz range.

And I usually don't get super baked, I'll roll two or three light spliffs to carry me through the evening.

13. Your gunna want triple the amount minimum man cus i always flyy through kief and he's gunna want some bud to so he can actually smoke the kief lol