Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much Joints can 1 Gram make?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AusMikey, Sep 3, 2013.

1. How much Joints can you make with 1 gram?
     1 or 2?
    People keep sayin one and some guy said 3 so i don't know?

Someone Tell me? thanks.

2. I usually put 1-2gs in my joints. I roll 'em fat. It really just depends on how much you wanna put in them.

3. Thats heeps haha.. I only got small papers so i just roll it untill its full. I dont even know how much i put in, But someone told me he rolled 4 joints with a G. would he be Bs?

4. 1 fatty, 2 average.

5. 4 joints out of 1g would make some really skinny, toothpick-sized joints haha. It's possible to do it, but idk why you would.

6. Depends if you are adding tobacco which is something quite common in the UK and with big rizlas you will be about 3/4. Personally I think it is a better smoke.

With your smalls you could make an L so your doob is longer.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 2 half grams joints or 1 bomber.

OP is Australian I'm guessing buy his username.

9. Yes your right, I'm aussie. :)

10. As a fellow aussie I can assure you weed is almost always smoked with tobacco here
    It's just so hard to get :(

11. #11 â’¸anadianBuds, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013

Really? I thought you Aussies knew better than that lol.

I'd rather smoke less than ruin perfectly good herb with that brown shit.

12. 1 or 2 joints, or 3 spliffs

13. Depends how big you want the joint man..
    Like most people are saying, I'd either roll a fatty 1g joint, or a couple of half grammers.

14. I wouldn't roll any less then .5 into a joint, don't see the point smoking any less.

15. #15 The Architect, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013

Anywhere from one to a thousand.. but you may have to smoke about 300 or 400 to get high if you were to roll a thousand, and by that time you'd have a pretty sore throat and a ghastly headache.

You'll eventually find your own rhythm with rolling joints.

16. I usually roll half a gram per joint, but a buddy of mine can roll a New York nail with a fifth.

17. IMO a joint needs around .5g to feel like a joint. With less you end up getting pinners or loose rolled joints. With at least a half a gram you will be able to enjoy smoking it and should get you quite high.

However if you are looking to measure your bags with how many joints you can roll, I would recommend buying a glass pipe and smoking that way. Sounds like you have a low tolerance and you could benefit from smoking out of glass instead of rolling it up. All personal preference, of course.

18. Hahah yeah true i have got a lo tolerance, But the thing is one J gets me fucked up for hours so meh.

19. if im smoking with someone else, 2. if im rolling to smoke by myself, 3. though i have smoked a gram j by myself before, wooo doggy, i was medicated lol