Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by w8liftr, Oct 1, 2008.

1. I've got a buddy selling half an ounce of grade A stuff for $80. Would you guys buy that without hesitation?

Sorry for the bump a year later.

2. A half-O for $80 sounds pretty good even if it's mids. If it's dank bud, that's a great price!

3. Damn I guess im lucky, I get 100 dollar ounces of high grade OG Kush. My advice is to try and find a guy whos in a grow op just ask around. They sell large quantities of bud for cheap prices. There like a marijuana costco lol.

4. I'm fairly new to MD, and I've been paying $60 for 3.5g (an eighth). I'm thinking I should find someone new. Thoughts?

5. That's about average for the area. I've seen it go as high as $75. If you're still at $60 thats what I am paying just about. What area of MD are you in?

6. Ok.. I was getting better back quality back home, same weights. Baltimore City. U?

7. Well if your getting crap then that definitely is way too much. $60 is what I pay for some top shelf bud. Otherwise price should definitely be lower. Especially if your in Baltimore, I know it's there and for cheapish. I'm in the Montgomery County area.

8. Only know the one guy. I am content with his grade. Trying to get a feel for his weights vs. $$ in the MD area. I've only broke out my scale one other time, when I first met with him. Always on point!! Thanks!

9. Wow haha this threads been resurrected like 4 times.

10. Why this thread being resurrected? OP has been banned.

11. Too damn much
    :smoke:

12. If you're happy with the quality/price then that's all that matters. But yea I've been paying about $50-$75(when no other choice) on average in the area. Just keep a look out though, you'll definitely find cheaper sources. It also has a lot to do with the amount you pick up. The more you get the cheaper it will be.

13. Mids (Regular)
    Nickle- .5 Grams = $5
    Dime- 1 Gram = $10
    Dub- 2 Grams = $20
    1/8- 3.5 Grams = $25-30
    Qaurter- 7 Grams = $40-50
    Half Ounce- 14 Grams = $50-70
    Ounce- 28 Grams = $100-120

Dank (High Qaulity/Good weed)
    Nickle- .5 Grams = $5-10
    Dime- 1 Gram = $15-20
    Dub- 2 Grams = $20-25
    1/8- 3.5 Grams = $35
    Qaurter- 7 Grams = $60
    Half Ounce- 14 Grams = $100-150
    Ounce- 28 Grams= $200-300

this is relevant to location: not always corrent. for me, an 8th of really good bud is 40-50 dollars for medical grade. it sucks, but whatcha gonna do? hopefully my state will become a medical state soon, so i can be paying 7-10 a gram instead of 15

14. Vegas here 1 gram is 15-20