Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by w8liftr, Oct 1, 2008.

1. hey im new to smoking and gonna have 3 people over this weekend.just wondering how big $40 worth of weed is?can someone post a pic or somethin?im also new to this website.
    :confused:

2. Find out if you're getting dank bud(high-grade) or mids . $40 of mids should be about 7 grams. You need to get a scale eventually if you're gonna be buying bud.
    Search around the forums for pics of bud

3. Save this for further reference..Heres the agverage prices for weed

Mids (Regular)
    Nickle- .5 Grams = $5
    Dime- 1 Gram = $10
    Dub- 2 Grams = $20
    1/8- 3.5 Grams = $25-30
    Qaurter- 7 Grams = $40-50
    Half Ounce- 14 Grams = $50-70
    Ounce- 28 Grams = $100-120

Dank (High Qaulity/Good weed)
    Nickle- .5 Grams = $5-10
    Dime- 1 Gram = $15-20
    Dub- 2 Grams = $20-25
    1/8- 3.5 Grams = $35
    Qaurter- 7 Grams = $60
    Half Ounce- 14 Grams = $100-150
    Ounce- 28 Grams= $200-300

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Prices of weed are completely based on location and hookups, I can get almost a half oz of mids for 40. Assuming thats what your smoking, you should receive anywhere from a half to a quarter way full sandwich baggie depending on how compressed/dense the bud is. Dank on the other hand is a completely different story as the prices really vary there.

5. some high grade stuff could be double that, $80. nothing wrong with mids tho, especially if youre new. i wouldnt be surprised if you had to pay $100 for 7 grams assuming you dont know any dealers that close... but if youre lucky to come up on a good one you shuoldnt be paying that price.

6. I live in Maryland too, but from the prices you stated, do you mean KB / Nugs / BC's for High Quality? Because I pay $450 an ounce for the finest bud on the west coast comming from upstate new york. Always bomb, always a choice of strains.

7. for dank around here its
    25 half eighth
    50 eighth
    100 quad

30, 60, 120 for super danky buds.

8. You should always know the weight your guy sells in before the price. How many grams is he selling you for 40? If you just say "I want fifty dollars worth" that's like asking the dealer to make up something and make an extra ten bucks off you, or worse.

9. This is wrong,
    .5 Grams= $5
    2 Grams= $20
    3.5 Grams= $50
    that is a bloody good deal if your getting more than that!

10. bro i hate to be an ass here but your logic makes little sense and if this is what you're paying, you're being riipped off. you could buy 2 20 bags for 40 and have 4 grams, or an 8th for 50 and have 3.5 grams? i think you're payin 20 for 1g (is what i usually pay for the really dank shit around here) and 50-60 an 8th at that level.

11. it does depend on location cuz to me all of all pay wayyyyyyy to much lol
    but then again im good friends when all my dealers
    and i live in a big city...............

12. bro this thread is almost a year old i think he got his weed by now

13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't realize until this post!!

14. mids for $5.5 a gram? SHIT dude I'm moving near you!

15. LMAO. and btw, what part of NY?

16. #16 Dakota, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    Yeah, and my 1/8's of kb are about 50. you must get some real nice hook ups.

edit; Woah.. Old as fuck thread. Some body must of resurrected this shit.

17. I get mine for this:
    Mids (Reggie)

Nickle- .5 Grams = $5
    Dime- 1 Gram = $10
    Dub- 2 Grams = $15
    1/8- 3.5 Grams = $20
    Quarter- 7 Grams = $25
    Half Ounce- 14 Grams = $50
    Ounce- 28 Grams = $100

18. ID MAKE IT:

Dank (High Qaulity/Good weed)
    Dime- .5 Gram = $10
    Dub- 1 Grams = $10-20
    1/8- 3.5 Grams = $35-45
    Qaurter- 7 Grams = $80-100
    Half Ounce- 14 Grams = $120-150
    Ounce- 28 Grams= $250-350

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol this thread can be hilarious at times.

20. Did we really have to resurect this thread?

....Simple question, i'm awaiting my answer