How much is too much

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigbudstev, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Everything is good in moderation..right
    How much do you toke a day?
    U think its to much?

Personally maybe a couple tokes(3-4)maybe a pop or two but I feel it's too much and wanna cut down
    Or maybe it's not enough

2. if you think you smoke too much weed, chances are you arent smoking enough weed.

3. By toke do you mean individual hits? If so, I have no clue...but anywhere from zero to like 20

4. 40 a bowls a session maybe to much 40 bowls threw a day maybe not enuff

5. Smoke about 1.2-1.6 a day, between two people.

6. If its super dank than about an 1/8.
    If reggie at least a quarter

7. I'll tell you when I've had too much!:cool:

8. It depends if you use it for medical reasons or for recreation i suppose....

9. IMHO the point at which something is "too much" is the point at which it interferes with the necessary functions of your daily life.

Ask yourself "Am I still functioning?"

If I can answer this question with an honest yes I generally take another hit:smoking:

10. I smoke prolly .1 1/2 a day

I can make a gram last a week and a half.

11. It's literally different for every single person.
    It's all about YOU, if you smoked 10 blunts a day, and still managed to maintain school/job or whatever, then that's not too much.

I myself smoke a bowl before class, in the evening, and then right before bed. And then on the weekends, it's really whenever I want to.

12. I am a MMJ patient. I have fibromyalgia which is serious pain. I use a vape. Each vape sesh burns an amount of weed equal to about half of a cough drop in volume, so its pretty tiny. I hit the vape from 4-8 times per day depending on my pain level.

13. When your tolerance goes up ,

14. no such thing

15. Uh..

Idk.. I defiantly get to the point where my highs just... Uncomfortable.

But it takes a long ass time to get there now.

16. If you don't smoke a 1/4th a day you're not a real smoker

17. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']if you don't smoke a 1/4th a day you're not a real smoker[/quote]

:*(

18. [quote name='"Tvayumat"']IMHO the point at which something is "too much" is the point at which it interferes with the necessary functions of your daily life.

Ask yourself "Am I still functioning?"

If I can answer this question with an honest yes I generally take another hit:smoking:[/quote]

Good call! I would have to say "yes"
    I work full time, I help out my rents, I even work most weekend doing furniture delivery and small moving (making mad money doing it made 250$ last sat but that was for 15hrs) maybe it's just my moms "your dependent on getting high everyday" trippin me out? We are creatures of habit tho, doin the same things everyday just makes sence

19. Your not going to become a bad addict with weed in my opinion but obviously your dependent on it. I know I am and I smoke about a G a day of some east coast dank. But the reason why im dependant is because, in a way im trading my (past) addiction for something less, marijuana. idk maybe its just me but I admit I have a really addictive personality.:(.

U also gotta look at it this way though, theres people out there dependant on caffeine and other shit but its just the way the public views it (even though I dont give 2 fucks what anyone thinks.)

20. Where does this idea of "smoking too much" even come from? I, like many others, occasionally suffer from the bizarre phenomenon of "smoker's guilt", thinking I should smoke less.

Let's look at this objectively though. You couldn't possibly smoke enough to cause physiological damage to yourself, seriously, I challenge you to try. Nobody is being hurt by your smoking, and as long as you are not missing responsibilities, what exactly is the harm?

If you are capable of smoking every single day all day and still fulfilling your responsibilities, and you enjoy it, why not do it?

Of course, I'm a full time student suckling the teat of VA disability pay, so I get to be a lazy shit more often than most people.